Midgardsorm

Midgardsorm

Paragon
Apr 28, 2020
I would simply write "Do what your heart desires." but I know that is exactly the problem. A confront between reasoning and love.

It would be reasonable to leave since you're not exactly on the verge of ctbing and actually have pretty good days ahead, so why come to a place where you can lose someone precious from day to night and subject yourself to a pain that you wanted to forget?

I understand the conflict, I also, cannot simply say what would be the best since I am not in your position.

But know this, should you decide to give yourself a time or leave for good, be sure that you were one of the most precious members of here, certainly for me. We met such incredible people over here but it's a place tied to something that we don't want to be close forever, especially if we are enjoying life.

We laughed and joked as we could and I will be always grateful for your very intelligent and humorous posts.

Be well, be healthy, be happy and live a good life, buddy. You deserve it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment, OceanBlue, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 7 others
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Be well, be healthy, be happy and live a good life, buddy. You deserve it.

Thank you... I wish I could be mentally healthy, but at least I'm not alone & I can work. @OrcWitch disabled her account today. I just tried to do the same & it made me tear up.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Foresight, OceanBlue, Midgardsorm and 3 others
callme

callme

I'm a loose cannon - I bang all the time.
Aug 15, 2021
I think you're not being kind towards yourself. No matter what we say in disjointed talk, how much we theorize or philosophize, we all need our basic needs met and you seem to be doing very well on that. I don't know how you're doing at your job, but you've already shared enough epiphanies and relationship stuff about your partner.

Many will agree at least at the outset that you're probably the most healthy known member on here.

If you find it hard to quit, in the light of your previous attempt also, consider seeing it as bad. Just remember all the morons like me who would muddy the waters or say stupid things, all the people trying to make you feel bad and maybe you'll be convinced in more bad than good, it won't make things any easier, but after all, one can always serve as a bad example.

To me, you're somebody with a realistic outlook and enough life experience to know what to do. Only you know what you will do.

• Hugs
Reactions: motel rooms
LastLoveLetter

LastLoveLetter

Persephone
Mar 28, 2021
This thread has been locked (at least for now) to prevent further derailment. The comments are currently under review by the staff team. Thank you.

• Love
Reactions: WonderingSoul, Grey-zoner, Life sucks and 1 other person