Ethel

Ethel

Just playing
Sep 10, 2024
The title should probably be the main topic,I can't sleep and I keep switching between social apps for a new notification or something to talk about with someone,I've been doing this for 40 mins already sadly, when this happens it's probably because I'm having some kind of emotional breakdown I think,idk.
It's not like I don't have friends, it's just that it feels fake and I got no one to emotionally connected with,people connect with me just fine but I'm always distant somehow,the mornings make me feel like I wear a mask that I'm not and I night I cry whenever I am myself,people are painful to deal with and honestly,being honest with someone is such bother since they will just hurt you again...I talked to much but that's it,usual breakdown that I handle alone,but it's my first time talking about it somewhere. Thanks for listening in,much appreciated. That's it for now
Gn.

• Hugs
Reactions: po1sentree, Buh-bye! and Forever Sleep
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I think we all get times where we're frightened, lonely or just struggling to get through the day and just want to be able to connect with someone on some level. I think I can relate to how you feel. I often come on here with a hope I can just get myself through the next patch in time.

Reactions: Buh-bye!
B

Buh-bye!

jkfajsd
Jan 10, 2024
people really are quite difficult to deal with, i find it exhausting. and as you said, honesty with people only hurts in the long run so i don't really trust people with my words that muc anymore. although i do find it liberating to just say things to internet people, being all anonymous.