khada

khada

Nov 24, 2023
I don't know why life can be this shit to some people
Its been almost more than 3 years since i was diagnosed with depression and tried 2 times to kms
I just want to end this and let the pain go away with me... but the only thing that has been postponig it this time is my little sister
All of this start since my father left us since i was a child and my sister a newborn and at the begining i think that doesnt matter and i can tank it somehow and be for my sister what my dad has to be.
Since i start feeling this way i've been cutting my self to cover up the pain but my family discover it, i star taking meds for my condition but its been more than a year since i've been pretendin to be good.
I want to kms but i cant leave her alone i dont know what to do. People say to me that kms is selfish and cowardly but i cant hold me much more, at the begining my sister was enough to make me want to live but with every day that passes its beginning to fade away. Why its so painful live and not live, i just need to know if i'm been a coward for giving up and letting her alone.

• Hugs
Reactions: CaineNumbsPain, Sannti, Forever Sleep and 1 other person
E

eppell

Aug 30, 2021
I find it funny when people say it's coward when it actually demands a lot of courage

Reactions: CaineNumbsPain
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Those who insult people who wish to ctb like that really are so ignorant and insensitive. The selfish thing instead is trying to force people to continue suffering when they want to die, and anyway when to cease existing is a personal decision, not something for other people to decide, we aren't obligated to stay here until we cease existing anyway.