• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

ctbazriel

Nov 18, 2023
I'm x years old, and my parents are going through a high conflict divorce case; unfortunately, I'm in the middle of it. How it is now is that I favor my father, even though I can't talk to him right now because of a restraining order and custody issues. That is the man I give the most respect to. We have cops over often because of fights with my mom, but she swindles her way out of it even after she will physically, emotionally send me to hospitals to abuse me for "anger management" when she the mother who puts her hands on me. She drinks, is abuse, and constantly neglects me even though she gives all the good emotions to the other siblings while Im just a failure in her eyes who dosent deserve to have privileges. I think Im going to show her, particularly either drug overdose, maybe on SN or lexapro and benedrill. I then plan to write that I never forgive her for what shes put me through because Im sick of having to advocate for myself in these situations yet nobody believes me... I plan to within the next month or so unless I change my mind like the pussy I am. I already bought the SN

ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
Going through that sounds heartbreaking and plain terrible. I'm so sorry you deal with that abuse from your mother and are caught in the middle of a divorce, just the cherry on top of the cake...

Are you able to move out at all? I assume you've thought about all other possibilities already but I felt I should ask...

I totally understand wanting her to feel guilty, abuse has no excuse, she should feel guilty for the cruelty she has placed upon you. I'm so sorry, you didn't deserve that.

lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
that sounds horrible and im so sorry youre dealing with it all đź–¤ just a heads up though, it is extremely hard to ctb with benadryl. the body usually rejects it before it can seriously harm at high intake and if it isnt purged you risk permanent damage with really not cool side effects. i wouldnt risk trying with otc meds like that. i hope youre able to find a peaceful situation/method whatever decisions you make đź–¤