DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
I am giving myself till the weekend and is trying to write a note as I have done countless times but....I am paralyzed

Why am I so pathetic that I cant even prepare for suicide?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Salt, fat feet, Rn110bg101 and 4 others
F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
Suicide is not something easy to prepare for, for anyone. I feel your struggle. Notes are deeply personal, only you can decide what their contents will be. Sending you love ❤️

• Love
Reactions: Salt, fat feet, Rn110bg101 and 3 others
Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
It is definitely not "the easy way out." :eh:
I'm at the letter/email writing stage and I can't bring myself to do it, too. I worry that I won't say everything I need to. I worry that I won't include everyone who might need a letter. I dread writing them because I will be an emotional mess when I write them and I try to do what I can to avoid being in that state.

And, thanks to my 5-month unemployment, I'm lazy and don't have the energy or the mental focus to write them.

But I will do it. Soon.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Rn110bg101, shush, foxdie and 1 other person
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
it's not pathetic. suicide is a big decision, of course you'd be paralyzed preparing for it. there's nothing wrong with that.

i hope your pain ends soon.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 14386, fat feet, Rn110bg101 and 3 others
almost_dead

almost_dead

Arcanist
Aug 7, 2020
I am giving myself till the weekend and is trying to write a note as I have done countless times but....I am paralyzed

Its okay to be pathetic . I am the biggest idiot i know . Sending you kisses . :kiss:

Reactions: fat feet, Rn110bg101 and foxdie
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
You're not pathetic. It is difficult to prepare. I've had a note written for 10 months and I keep making changes. It's difficult to put down everything you want to say in a note. I feel for you. My advice is to not put too much stock into it. It can't be perfect. It can't possibly say everything you want it to say. Just try writing what comes to mind whenever you have a chance, even if in the middle of the day of in the middle of another activity. Just write down some thoughts here and there. You can piece it together later.

• Love
Reactions: fat feet and Michaelwaev
Michaelwaev

Michaelwaev

Student
Sep 1, 2020
The thing is for the notes to gain from your hand/brain onto a bit of paper you may need to have some sort of stimulation such as eating. Also take your speed of thinking when/if/when you can warm yourself up for it buddy, something about warming yourself for the masterpiece of your final lights. Get a loose warm feel. And don't worri to make it your touch of finalising what you wanna say.
If you get crunkly croottched maybe grace your period of writing with your context of food and high of what you can put down onto paper. But dude. Go tell them.
The thing is for the notes to gain from your hand/brain onto a bit of paper you may need to have some sort of stimulation such as eating. Also take your speed of thinking when/if/when you can warm yourself up for it buddy, something about warming yourself for the masterpiece of your final lights. Get a loose warm feel. And don't worri to make it your touch of finalising what you wanna say.
If you get crunkly croottched maybe grace your period of writing with your context of food and high of what you can put down onto paper. But dude. Go tell them.

A high of a food can/should/could put you in a better move for this but when you are exausted tis tough write what you can complete buddy, no pressure :)

Last edited:
Reactions: fat feet
mr.smileysad

mr.smileysad

Student
Aug 29, 2020
it sounds like your family doesnt deserve a suicide note I would write a note to the one person I care about

F

fat feet

Throw away.
Sep 1, 2020

I have actually said most of the things I want to say to the people I am leaving already. They don't have a clue that I mean I am leaving soon. I guess they will realize it when I am gone. You are not pathetic, you will figure it out. Sometimes the closer we get the more we push away.

Last edited: