peerlesscucumber

peerlesscucumber

Petting a cat might change my mind
Oct 27, 2023
lately my family has been having far too many problems.
my parents got a call from the school because aparently my sister not only cuts herself, but thinks that doing so while in class with a bunch of her 5th grader friends. my parents are fighting and i think my mother may have beat up my father's girlfried)? (my parents are not together nor have they been for like 7 years). my grandma has taken the liking of telling me that ill go to hell every day because i dont wat to participate in her catholic confirmation stuff even tho i wasn't even raised catholic.
shit has been going on around my class that has been having me on edge for some time now (september & finals are coming up + my social life has been torn to shreds)

but, even though this has been happening, even though that my normal reaction would either be try to hang myself or cut myself till i cant feel my legs anymore, ive found that i actually don't give a fuck. its not that im not concerned, its just that i don't have the energy to fight, i dont want to argue, i just want to keep on living my damn normal quiet life without anyone venting their pathetic problems to me.

i grew up with people yelling right at my ear that im selfish or that i lack empathy, but i just cant bring myself to cafe about others problems, and i dont care if people dont want to help me with mine. i just want to be left alone like i leave alone people and wait for the date i scheduled for my attempt to come
(the lack of punctuation in this post is pissing me off bad but i cant brig myself to fix it so pls bear with me)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep, EvisceratedJester and pain6batch9
pain6batch9

pain6batch9

Idiot Stimpy.
Aug 25, 2024
Not having the energy to fight is very relatable. I'm so sorry. This won't be helpful but, people also have a responsibility for themselves, you should never feel like you have to fix everything. (That's what I got from the post, I could be wrong.)

Such a struggle I know.

peerlesscucumber

peerlesscucumber

Petting a cat might change my mind
Oct 27, 2023
Not having the energy to fight is very relatable. I'm so sorry. This won't be helpful but, people also have a responsibility for themselves, you should never feel like you have to fix everything. (That's what I got from the post, I could be wrong.)

Such a struggle I know.
yes, absolutely!! like idc if you want to tell me your problems or if i overhear them, but that doesn't mean i care more than for idle gossip or wtv. ppl just need to start taking care of their own issues or stop shitting on the people who hear them out

pain6batch9

pain6batch9

Idiot Stimpy.
Aug 25, 2024
yes, absolutely!! like idc if you want to tell me your problems or if i overhear them, but that doesn't mean i care more than for idle gossip or wtv. ppl just need to start taking care of their own issues or stop shitting on the people who hear them out

That's much worse as well. When you do hear someone out, take a genuine interest in their problem and they berate you for it. Things like that, I lose the empathy.
But it doesn't stop you caring. That comes from within you, that sense of wanting to help. It never really goes away, especially when it's someone you love.