HollowDrop

HollowDrop

ah
Oct 4, 2023
My country being flooded with ungrateful refugees who abuse the kindness of social and red cross workers is driving me nuts. My mother has been physically assaulted by men and has gotten such disgusting messages, pictures and suggestions from foreign men just because she's helping them get on their feet here. I understand they come from cultures where women are nothing but breedingstock to them but keep yourself in your pants for fucks sake. I don't feel safe after what happened to me either and any man approaching me sends me into internal panic. Walking around the city alone has started to feel quite terrifying.
Humankind being such trash is driving me to CTB more and more. I'm tired of seeing not just men but women as well treat others so terribly. Why be nice to anyone when your kindness will only result in your own feelings or safety to be compromised. My mother doesn't deserve any of this. It angers me and makes me sad.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: Celerity, tiger b, Sleeper System and 5 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'm so sorry. That's terrible when she's trying to help these people or- just regardless really. You shouldn't feel afraid in your own home. Actually, initially when they were asking for people to open up their homes in the UK for Ukrainian refugees, a friend of mine said she really wanted to do it but was in poor health. Really, I struggle for space on my own but I thought- it's awful but honestly- I don't think I'd be willing to take the risk- even if I could. Maybe 99% would be absolutely fine but- you just don't know. It's the minority that spoil it for the majority sadly.

Reactions: Sleeper System
johann_liebert

johann_liebert

Im freien Fall nach oben
Nov 11, 2023
What country, if I can ask?

Reactions: Sleeper System