MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
I mean i don't have much to say I just don't really feel anything. Not like before though...like 2 days ago I couldn't function I was so depressed and was constantly thinking about ending my life and kegit every second awake was painful I went to school then just went back home I couldnt function and I didn't feel anything besides my own sorrow.

That was two days ago but now I don't feel anything....not like before like depression...I just can't grasp my feelings at all its super wierd...I can function now though and it's almost as if what happened and how I felt two days ago didn't happen šŸ¤”

I don't feel happy or sad I feel normal just empty...but jot unbearably empty I feel mostly normal

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, Lost_my_soul and MatrixPrisoner
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
I think when the reality of imminent death sets in, the body cannot experience extremes in emotion, because the it knows nothing will matter after it happens. Most of the people on this side of SaSu, including myself, have stumbled to this point as well.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and MiMif
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Maybe your depression has turned into Anhedonia.
My depression turned into anhedonia and I can't feel any positive emotion or pleasure anymore like I used to.
The only emotions I feel are negative.

Reactions: MiMif