I embrace it

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: SMmetalhead36 and Vesiira
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
i embrace death it's got to be better than anything this lifetime had to offer i just hope it last for all fucking time

• Love
Reactions: SMmetalhead36, sweetgirl666, Vesiira and 1 other person
venin.n

venin.n

Text
Nov 2, 2023
i embrace death it's got to be better than anything this lifetime had to offer i just hope it last for all fucking time
For sure it will. Can I ask why are you not ctb-ing @Darkover?

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Can I ask why are you not ctb-ing @Darkover?
lack of peaceful method, but i've found one just need to get government back id so i can buy bitcoin from crypto exchange got my passport photo and a form to fill in then i can buy bitcoin to buy what i need of the darkweb

• Love
Reactions: venin.n
venin.n

venin.n

Text
Nov 2, 2023
lack of peaceful method, but i've found one just need to get government back id so i can buy bitcoin from crypto exchange got my passport photo and a form to fill in then i can buy bitcoin to buy what i need of the darkweb
I feel you. Well, glad you're finding the right one for you ❤️

venin.n

venin.n

Text
Nov 2, 2023
Starting to feel like that too, friend. ❤️
We're in this together it seems 👀🫶🏼
@Vesiira, if you wanna talk on discord here is my id: nine07739

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Vesiira
tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
Good for you.

• Love
ABSOLUTION

ABSOLUTION

Jul 25, 2023
We die anyway.
All this speculation on what happens after death. But no matter what it actually will be, it will happen eventually no matter how much you love or hate your life.
What you do get to choose is when and how. (to an extent depending on your situation)
That puts me at ease every time to move forward with my objective.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: tiger b and venin.n
venin.n

venin.n

Text
Nov 2, 2023
We die anyway.
All this speculation on what happens after death.
But no matter what it actually will be, you don't get a choice anyway.
What you do get to choose is when.
That puts me at ease every time.
Well stated. Me also

Reactions: ABSOLUTION
sweetgirl666

sweetgirl666

the soul of a coward wanting to leave this prison
Nov 5, 2023
Eu também estava. Não sei, talvez aceitar? 🤗

Desculpe pela resposta simplista
I've already accepted, it's embarrassing to explain... I'm just very afraid that somehow it will be desperate, you know?

• Hugs
venin.n

venin.n

Text
Nov 2, 2023
I've already accepted, it's embarrassing to explain... I'm just very afraid that somehow it will be desperate, you know?
I'm too looking for peace and not fucking SI or other lizard brain nonsense to kick in 🤗

• Love
Reactions: Unfit, tiger b and sweetgirl666
Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
That's probably the best part if you have been suicidal, you are not as fearful of death

• Love
Reactions: ABSOLUTION, SMmetalhead36 and venin.n
L

letsmakeitagoodworl

Sep 25, 2022
I've always had a massive fear of death, which is ironic as I worked in a hospice for 5 years. Despite that fear though I've kept myself often, for some years in the past, in such a compromised medical state every night I wasn't sure if wake up, I wanted to die but I was scared. There was only once I lost that fear and idk why, its so confusing to me, I tried while heartedly to die & didn't back out once I'd taken it, but the fear returned after (nothing to do with the attempt).

But this year I feel I've lost all hope, I have no one, my health is shot, I waited years for a treatment bed and by the time I got it I think I was too far gone, when I left I no longer had hope. I've never felt so empty doing some study distracted me woth it's stress this semester but the depression that never leaves was just pushed back so I could focus on study, now it's finished it's rushing back. I have no desire to live like this

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I've never feared death itself as I believe death to be nothing more than an dreamless and eternal sleep where all is forgotten about. What I fear instead is existence, it's terrifying how there is no limit as to how much one can be tormented in this hellish reality yet one cannot suffer from the absence of everything. But anyway it must be a relief feeling in such a way.