• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

billymayonnaise

billymayonnaise

Jul 31, 2018
The thought of using drugs, therapy, etc. to become servile to the world at large bothers me a bit. I don't want to even tolerate the shittiness of earth, I just want to be rid of it. All of the slavery, corruption, suffering, and problems aren't worth staying around for.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Sundayafternoon, Final Escape and 8 others
M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
The thought of using drugs, therapy, etc. to become servile to the world at large bothers me a bit. I don't want to even tolerate the shittiness of earth, I just want to be rid of it. All of the slavery, corruption, suffering, and problems aren't worth staying around for.

No fight hard like life that way you can die when you do not want to later on :)

Reactions: Sundayafternoon, Tiburcio, skitliv and 1 other person
skitliv

skitliv

Le mort joyeux
Jul 11, 2018
Same here

Reactions: thickwing, Tiburcio, lv-gras and 1 other person