ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
What's the point in waking up every morning? I've seen this same old story play out time after time, nothing ever changes, it's like watching the same movie on an endless loop.

I wake up, wish I was dead, lay there for about 15 mins, have a shower, walk to the train station, catch the train to work, work for shit money, catch the train again, walk home, get into a fight with my mother when I get home, she says something stupid like JuST bE HaPpY and then proceeds to threaten to kick me out, I get mad at her which provokes a bigger fight and then she stomps off to her room and says something stupid like I dONt LiKe YoUr AtTiTuDe, I sit in my room for a few hours looking at the roof, binge eat, binge eat, binge eat to fill in the time, take my dog for a walk, come home and cry in my room, look for somebody to talk to before once again realising that I have no friends and everyone who I once knew has abandoned me, fall to sleep and then do it all again tomorrow.

nothing ever changes, hopefully I will be able to ctb soon so that I can finally break this cycle once and for all.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Pisceslilith, profoundexperience, In2TheVoid and 6 others
D

deathisnear

Experienced
May 23, 2021
I feel you, except for the work part because I'm out of work, so it gives me extra time with my thoughts. But I feel this to the core, every morning I wake up with such emptiness, depression and anxiety take over immediately and all I want to do is die. It is the same old shit every single fucking day. I hope you find the peace you're looking for whatever you decide, hopefully I can too.

• Aww..
Reactions: newave3, profoundexperience, FuneralCry and 2 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Normal life and routines can suck sooo much!!!
I like my job but just like you, I'm like "what's the point?"
I mean, I'm not interested in having a life like this until I'm 80! Ridiculous!!!!!!

Reactions: profoundexperience and ClownMe
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I can relate, we all just die anyway and life is so pointless, everything we do is just to pass the time. Life can really be torture and the thought of an eternal sleep sounds wonderful. It really is exhausting when you dread every day and know it will not change.

• Love
Reactions: Pentobarbital_Plz, newave3, profoundexperience and 1 other person
Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
I hear ya, everyday I wake up and wish I could go back to dreaming. Life is just so empty.

Reactions: newave3, profoundexperience and Un-
T

Trojan

Apr 28, 2021
Every day that I wake up, I'm disappointed that I didn't die in my sleep.

• Hugs
Reactions: newave3, profoundexperience, Superdeterminist and 2 others
B

Bxbrowler

May 19, 2021
What's the point in waking up every morning? I've seen this same old story play out time after time, nothing ever changes, it's like watching the same movie on an endless loop.

I wake up, wish I was dead, lay there for about 15 mins, have a shower, walk to the train station, catch the train to work, work for shit money, catch the train again, walk home, get into a fight with my mother when I get home, she says something stupid like JuST bE HaPpY and then proceeds to threaten to kick me out, I get mad at her which provokes a bigger fight and then she stomps off to her room and says something stupid like I dONt LiKe YoUr AtTiTuDe, I sit in my room for a few hours looking at the roof, binge eat, binge eat, binge eat to fill in the time, take my dog for a walk, come home and cry in my room, look for somebody to talk to before once again realising that I have no friends and everyone who I once knew has abandoned me, fall to sleep and then do it all again tomorrow.

nothing ever changes, hopefully I will be able to ctb soon so that I can finally break this cycle once and for all.
Lol me and you have a lot in common, this sounds like my life.axcept that I have my own apartment and even though I leave by myself me and mom still can't help but get it in.

The other day I realized that I have over 200 numbers in my phone and know one to call. Life sometimes sucks

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: newave3 and ClownMe
profoundexperience

profoundexperience

You can feel the punishment but you cant commit ts
Jun 29, 2020
I've seen this same old story play out time after time, nothing ever changes, it's like watching the same movie on an endless loop.
This is not only for individual people... but all humans & animals, throughout all time!

Sure, we have iPhones now, but 99.99% it's basically the "same story" played over and over and over and over ... ... ...

And, it was never a good story to begin with!

29B1E9F2 4263 4141 9B22 D14C4CFCEFCB

Last edited:
Reactions: ClownMe and newave3