L

lifewasawillowtv

You’re losing me
Nov 12, 2023
I just wanna leave this hellhole that is existence. I want to die but I'm too tired to do anything about it. I wasn't even supposed to be here right now. I wanna press a button and disappear. I feel so pathetic and I know there's so many people who feel like this but that doesn't make me feel any better. I don't even know what I'm writing at this point. I'm just so done. With life. With everything.

• Hugs
Reactions: F@#$, doormat25, Darkover and 3 others
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
I am done. I dont have any aspirations anymore. I kinda want to be a degenerate before I CTB just because I dont care anymore. Or it might be my BPD acting out...

Reactions: Dliena
L

lifewasawillowtv

You’re losing me
Nov 12, 2023
I am done. I dont have any aspirations anymore. I kinda want to be a degenerate before I CTB just because I dont care anymore. Or it might be my BPD acting out...
The not having any aspirations anymore is so real. People say I'm still so young and have my whole life ahead of me, it makes me sick. I feel like I've been here for centuries. I don't want a life ahead of me, I don't want a life full stop. I'm sorry you're feeling a similar way because it fucking sucks to be like this.

leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
The not having any aspirations anymore is so real. People say I'm still so young and have my whole life ahead of me, it makes me sick. I feel like I've been here for centuries. I don't want a life ahead of me, I don't want a life full stop. I'm sorry you're feeling a similar way because it fucking sucks to be like this.
Yeah, when I was in my early 20s I had dreams and hopes but they got crushed so bad. There is nothing left anymore

Reactions: F@#$
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand, I hate how existence doesn't come with an eternal offswitch to just instantly cease existing in peace, I also see existence as very undesirable and I get that it's so dreadful feeling trapped here.

F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
I've wasted my life and it's far too late to fix it.

IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
Degenerate, how do you mean? Pleasure won't help us where we are going. I plan sometime to swallow my SN then sit on my knees like a Samurai meditating, finally collapsing.

leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
Degenerate, how do you mean? Pleasure won't help us where we are going. I plan sometime to swallow my SN then sit on my knees like a Samurai meditating, finally collapsing.
I am antisocial by default, but sometimes I switch and I want to go out and drink and stuff....

grungy自殺

grungy自殺

All apologies.....
Jan 9, 2024
It's pretty unfortunate that i'm still living