Dizzy_Dreams

Dizzy_Dreams

I’m never alone, I’m alone all the time.
Jun 25, 2020
If you want more of my background please look at my other posts.

my boyfriend has told me I need to go to therapy and progress him life or he's done and gone.

my situation in particular is really difficult.

We got an Extended Stay Place together and have been in in here for a few days and he's hated it and has hated my home state. His family is very involved and they think he should just worry about himself and his life and not be held back by my mental illness or issues.

He told me I need to move forward or he will leave and be done. He has family I don't.

He says he understands my circumstances then goes right back to saying he guesses he will never understand and listens to others about my circumstances.

I was thinking since I'm already in an extended stay motel if he just leaves me here and goes back to his home state like he wants to I could hopefully find a way to get N and just take it here nobody really checks the rooms or anything so I think I could pull it off here I'm just really scared....

I'm running out of money fast and if I'm going to do it it has to be this month pretty much

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: FuneralCry, lobster salad, Trojan and 2 others
avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
If you want more of my background please look at my other posts.

my boyfriend has told me I need to go to therapy and progress him life or he's done and gone.

my situation in particular is really difficult.

We got an Extended Stay Place together and have been in in here for a few days and he's hated it and has hated my home state. His family is very involved and they think he should just worry about himself and his life and not be held back by my mental illness or issues.

He told me I need to move forward or he will leave and be done. He has family I don't.

He says he understands my circumstances then goes right back to saying he guesses he will never understand and listens to others about my circumstances.

I was thinking since I'm already in an extended stay motel if he just leaves me here and goes back to his home state like he wants to I could hopefully find a way to get N and just take it here nobody really checks the rooms or anything so I think I could pull it off here I'm just really scared....

I'm running out of money fast and if I'm going to do it it has to be this month pretty much
Similar situation here. Pretty much left behind my entire life to come up and be with her. It was amazing for a couple years, but, she switched gears and decided I was no longer the great love of her life. I quite literally sacrificed EVERYTHING to be with her and now I am nearly broke, alone and feeling like my life has zero purpose anymore. All that time, love and money up in smoke....

B

BlankUser

Mage
Apr 24, 2021
It's a really tough situation for both of you. I understand that the things you're dealing with are incredibly hard and there's no real help available. And I also understand how hard it's for him to see you like that. My boyfriend also suffers seeing me struggling with my mental illnesses. It puts a toll on everyone involved. However your boyfriend's family seems really hostile towards you. It's not their life, they shouldn't pressure/manipulate him to make decisions. I wish I could get N too. That would give a feeling of security. I hope you'll figure out what to do, whether it's giving therapy a shot, or finding the most peaceful method.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm so sorry that life has come to this, it's such a shame there is so much stigma towards those suffering with mental illnesses as his parents aren't supportive. I wish you all the best no matter what option you choose.