• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Nothing87

Nothing87

I accept my suicidal thoughts
Jun 5, 2024
I don't care if I see someone who is happy and successful in their life

I don't care if I see someone who are in a relationship and have a happy and loving family

I don't care what any negative shit people says to me

I don't care if I am not attractive

I just have one goal in life, and it is to leave this world peacefully, I've been hoping to find a job just to have money to buy all the things I will need to CTB. Fuck those people who ruined my life.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36, ADBoy777, AmberianDawn and 4 others
bFre3

bFre3

Apr 8, 2024
I agree...

I also feel like I don't bother about things anymore. Or maybe even can't. But then it's also partially untrue because I do care, they're the things that drove me into this state in the first place?

It just becomes a whirling mess at the end. At one point it just gets too messy and unrepairable.

I have the same goal as you. Hope you find peace.

Reactions: Nothing87
Nothing87

Nothing87

I accept my suicidal thoughts
Jun 5, 2024
I agree...

I also feel like I don't bother about things anymore. Or maybe even can't. But then it's also partially untrue because I do care, they're the things that drove me into this state in the first place?

It just becomes a whirling mess at the end. At one point it just gets too messy and unrepairable.

I have the same goal as you. Hope you find peace.
There are parts of me that do care, it is when I help people who are in needs and it is the only thing that is keeping me sane. Also wishing you peace and freedom from this miserable life.

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Nor should you care. None of us should. Our parents obviously didn't care when they haphazardly decided to have children. They all thought they could just pop out kids and wing it. None consideration whatsoever for the pure suffering that existence is. The most stupid and selfish act any human could commit.

Last edited:
Reactions: divinemistress36 and Nothing87
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find freedom from all the suffering, best wishes.

• Love
ADBoy777

ADBoy777

Student
May 16, 2024
Hits hard. I hope you will get the stuff and resources you need to ctb as soon as possible.
Best wishes🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

• Love