TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
In everyday life and even with my own personal problems, I really hate it when normies, masses, and most of people outside of SaSu expect me to cope with the bullshit that is life along with unsolvable problems while rejecting the idea that death is a solution. Death is very much a solution and often the answer to perpetual and never-ending pain and suffering. If one were to suffer indefinitely, then death should be the way out, especially if all reasonable attempts at resolving the issue or finding a solution has been exhausted. It shouldn't even be shunned, let alone a last resort.

I hate how we as a society fall into the cope train, meaning to cope ourselves out of a shitty reality and whatever (personal as well as circumstantial) problems that we are facing. We shouldn't have to do that, not be shunned and shamed for not wanting to indefinitely "cope" and hold on to false hope. We shouldn't be forced to "accept" the shitty circumstances and tolerate it, not exclusively about CTB'ing but just other unwanted and undesired states in sentience. Oh and another favorite line that pro-lifers, normies, and such like to use, "don't dwell on the past!" as if ignoring the impact and harm from the past will suddenly mean that life is good. Such an idiotic and moronic statement uttered by the masses. Of course the past affects our present day and potentially even the future. I cannot simply ignore it and definitely not when the outstanding problem(s) have yet to be (adequately and satisfactorily) resolved.

Then of course, there is the new goal settings and other equally infuriating statements such as "go find another hobby!" No, I don't want to find another hobby, no I don't want to find another goal! I just want to solve my problems and If I can't then I want the sweet release of death! Furthermore, the gaslighting and ad hominems of one's mental capacity upon mentioning of the lack of interest in life is worse yet and such a dangerous indictment of one's capacity. I'm probably preaching to the choir with this and that point is in another thread or another topic altogether.

So in conclusion, I don't want to cope, I don't want to set new goals, I don't want new interest, and of course, I don't want to accept nor adapt to this shitshow of sentience with new suffering and old regrets over the course of my (natural) lifespan. This is not withstanding outside events or unexpected events that cause my death or even make my life worse than it is now. I simply wish to check out before it is too late, on my own terms, and to permanently end my perpetual suffering. My not enjoying life nor wanting to cope, find new interests, or such shitty endeavors that most normies and the pro-life masses do shall not be indicative of a mental illness. I feel like these masses, pro-lifers, and normies often use that card and line not only to demonize, diminish, and even shun people like us when we (rationally and methodically) decided that life isn't beautiful, great, nor (necessarily) worth living. Shame on the masses, pro-lifers, and normies, they don't get it and most likely don't want to get it.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Disappointered, Forever Sleep, SleepingLessons and 6 others
D

Dayrain

Arcanist
Feb 3, 2023
and often the answer to perpetual and never-ending pain and suffering
So true, and more often than not the ONLY answer!

Last edited:
Reactions: TAW122
R

realname

May 8, 2023
i always think how it profits this consumeristic culture to push the agenda that we must stay alive.... to work another day.

Who else will work these jobs? Buy these products??
We are cheaper than A.I. would be, for now.
We are not valued, cannot take it any more &
We are ostracized / ridiculed for seeing things as they are & admitting we don't want to be a part of it anymore !

Convincing ppl to "get help" / "cope thru it" seems to me to be propaganda against a revolution.
Suppressing us at every stop.
Getting into the mental of humanity and controlling from the inside.

• Aww..
Reactions: Forever Sleep, ghost44, yive and 2 others
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Also, another line they (pro-lifers and normies) love to use is "go volunteer more, do x activity, be whatever xyz role model, etc." or tell you the things that are trite and oftenly use it as another distraction, dismissal tactic; it's nothing short of just platitudes and posturing for them (pro-lifers and normies) to pat themselves on their backs on how sanctimonious and helpful they are, despite the damaging rhetoric (at worst) or banal advice (at best). This is why I never air my grievances anymore and hence why I only voice my true opinions on this platform, SaSu. The people (majority of them) on SaSu are at least understanding and won't shove platitudes down my throat and (some) would actually offer real advice, or at least point me towards a solution.

Reactions: realname and cgrtt.brns
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The fact is that no matter what other people say, nobody is obligated to continue existing here and existing should be viewed as a personal choice rather than an obligation. I hate how we exist in a world where there is a lack of acceptance towards the fact that not everyone wants to exist here, and anyway life is completely futile and meaningless anyway, we are destined for nowhere but death so to me it's perfectly logical for someone to want to take control over their inevitable fate.

Reactions: floralheaddress and TAW122
unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023
infuriating statements such as "go find another hobby!"
I did; same thing

then "go find another hobby!"
I did; same thing
I did; same thing
I did; same thing
I did; same thing

And the shit continues until they finally shut up realizing (if their two brain cells work) their tiresome squabble was coiled from the start.

• Informative
Reactions: Forever Sleep and TAW122