• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
If you felt like you had the ability to interactively communicate with the universe and it told you to Stay Alive

What if you do not want to? Why would it want me to stay alive? Why would it even communicate back anything at all? If this, and specific, it must be important, right?

How wrong would that be? To ask, get an answer to stay alive, and then say no thanks I am going to CTB?

I feel bad because I really do not want to, but it wants me to... Just why?

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
It's not the universe, it's your si telling you to live. When it's time, that voice will be much quieter.

• Hugs
Reactions: Gnip and Spitfire
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
It's your internal organs such as your heart that wants to stay alive and they have minds of their own. The heart is a thinking, feeling organ all on it's own, and has autonomy apart from you and what you want. It's not the universe that wants you alive, it's some parts of your body.

Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
How did the universe converse with you was it through your friends and family. If it was it's telling me the opposite to what it's telling you. Even strangers think I should die.

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
Lock an animal in a cage without any provision and it will experience hunger even if there is nothing to eat. Maybe the universe wasn't optimized to maximize the well-being of certain parts of the universe.

• Hugs
Reactions: Spitfire
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
It's not the universe, it's your si telling you to live. When it's time, that voice will be much quieter.
I don't have survival instincts like that right now. There is something out there expressing its interest in me. It seems really serious. I honestly do not know what to do about it?

• Hugs
Reactions: Disco Biscuit
Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
I don't have survival instincts like that right now. There is something out there expressing its interest in me. It seems really serious. I honestly do not know what to do about it?
Are you suffering from schizophrenia? There is something out there with an interest in me sounds like you are having a delusional episode.

• Love
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I just had a thought. It could maybe just be about the date? The exact date might be really important for me and it wants me to know. It can not possibly be communicating it wants me to stay alive for the remainder of my natural life however long that could be?

I feel better now.

StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
If you felt like you had the ability to interactively communicate with the universe and it told you to Stay Alive

What if you do not want to? Why would it want me to stay alive? Why would it even communicate back anything at all? If this, and specific, it must be important, right?

How wrong would that be? To ask, get an answer to stay alive, and then say no thanks I am going to CTB?

That assumes the universe and what it wants is more important than you and what you want.

I could want my cat to stay alive even though it is suffering terribly and wants to suffer no more.

Should it struggle on because i am more important than the cat?

Or is the cats suffering more important than me?

It all depends on whether you consider the perspective of the cat or the person. Or the universe or you.

Butterflyshadow

Butterflyshadow

Student
Nov 19, 2020
Se ti sentivi come se avessi la capacità di comunicare in modo interattivo con l'universo e ti ha detto di restare vivo

E se non lo volessi? Perché vorrebbe che io rimanga vivo? Perché dovrebbe addirittura comunicare qualcosa? Se questo, e specifico, deve essere importante, giusto?

Quanto sarebbe sbagliato? Per chiedere, ottenere una risposta per rimanere in vita e poi dire no grazie vado al CTB?

Mi sento male perché davvero non voglio, ma vuole che lo faccia ... Perché?
the unuverse is organized for life and for survival.
This what you feel is the SI wich doesn't want let you to ctb.

• Hugs