• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

tiredplant777

tiredplant777

Student
Jul 23, 2021
Yeah I don't like it here. This is my main reason for wanting to CTB. People in general do not seem to care about each other, or others. Some of my friends care about me, but I also see them not giving a shit about others, which means if they didn't know me as well they would not care about me either. I thought I was just unlucky for a while with the people I met, but the reality is that I am realizing a lot of people really don't care. I also feel like most people I know care about me based on the condition of how supportive I am of them, like how nice I am to them. If I couldn't be that person anymore, even for a time, I don't think they'd care very much. I just don't want to live in a world where people see each other, animals, and the earth as totally disposable, and things that do not matter. When I talk to people about how I want to die, their response is that I am such a good person and the world needs people like me. But what the fuck am i supposed to do with that? Because i am doing this good person thing totally on my own, these people who say this to me don't join in and try to make the world a better place, they ignore literally every things. Hell my friends barely support me, I can't talk to them about things I have been through most of the time because it's too much for them or whatever. I talk to therapists which is good but it sucks knowing I can only get support because I am paying a lot of money for it. I get that it is a privilege to have therapy, but knowing that if I didn't have the funds for it no one else would be willing to talk to me or be more supportive is a really really bad feeling.

• Hugs
Reactions: silentnights56, Goku Black, redeyepiranha and 7 others
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021

• Love
Reactions: tiredplant777, doormat25 and Immensevoid