G

grosz

Sep 30, 2022
As the title says, I do not know when I should kill myself. I have everything ready already. Got my SN, tested it out to see if it works, I can do it in any moment I want, alas I do not know when to do it.
I still feel like something big may happen that will change my life, that it will make it better, but I know that nothing like this will ever occur. Yet, I am still here waiting for something to happen, I just cannot grasp that I can kill myself and end this misery, I just feel like I am not ready for it and will not ever be, although I want to do this so much that it is unreal. I feel like I must do it, but my guts are telling me that something big will happen and everything will change for better, I guess hope is now my only and my biggest enemy.

Does any of you feel the same? I cant be alone with this situation.

• Hugs
Reactions: whitefeather, Someone123, Dead Meat and 2 others
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Yeah, I hang on in the hope life will become bearable so I don't hurt my gf. But since she technically just dumped me, maybe I'm free to Kms now

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Jadzia and Dead Meat
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
It's better to be more sure before taking the big step to ctb. As far as something big happening, what could happen that would help? Would it be fimnding someone for a relationship, would it be some big improvement financially, would it be resolving a family dispute, or finding more friends? It could be helpful to list your main reasons for wanting to leave to see if people have ideas for things that might help.

BipolarExpress

BipolarExpress

he/him · tired/exhausted
Nov 11, 2022
If you don't feel you're ready yet, don't do it.

(I can empathize with your indecision! I bought SN last month and have thought about doing it every weekend since then, but I haven't done it yet because I keep thinking that my affairs aren't in order yet. Never mind that I won't be around to see what happens after I die! #OCDProblems)