ewigeruhe

ewigeruhe

Student
Jun 26, 2022
And so it continues my fridge is empty, my furniture is collectig more dust my floor becomes more dirty. Only thing i accomplished today was waking up and cooking my last nudels to cure my hangover. I hate myself so much even more so when i pass my ready to go rope lying on my couch.
There is nothing i desire, nothing i want. I can't even bear to just exist anymore and now i not even have alcohol to numb me.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ryo the frog, anonymoussadbeing, Lone Wanderer and 6 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existing really is torture, I understand, there is nothing that I want from this life as well, I just want permanent non existence. I hope that you find freedom from your situation as none of us should ever have to suffer.

Reactions: anonymoussadbeing and OceanBlue
L

Leiden

Arcanist
Sep 1, 2020
All I do is waste away, every single fkn miserable day. I cannot bear to exist anymore either.

I hope it can somehow get more bearable for you.

Reactions: ryo the frog and rationaltake
Ecka-26

Ecka-26

Feb 8, 2022
I feel your pain, I'm in the same position as you.

ewigeruhe

ewigeruhe

Student
Jun 26, 2022
Existing really is torture, I understand, there is nothing that I want from this life as well, I just want permanent non existence. I hope that you find freedom from your situation as none of us should ever have to suffer.
All I do is waste away, every single fkn miserable day. I cannot bear to exist anymore either.

I hope it can somehow get more bearable for you.
Thank you i feel like a cursed person from one of the old tales
I feel your pain, I'm in the same position as you.
it's terrible isn't it? I know if i had the strenght i could buy some posion to end it but i am just a lethargic piece of garbage.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Leiden
ForeverLonely82

ForeverLonely82

Student
Dec 22, 2021
I can relate. I haven't showered in months. I hate getting up everyday and have absolutely no motivation to do anything. Just want to be done. This life has never been kind and always finds ways to worsen the sting of existence. Social Media makes it worse as all the people I know are living life, doing things, making memories and being happy. Hurts more when you reach out to have a chat and get ignored or simple worded replies. Like "oh" and "ok". We are left to live in this abysmal, pointless and torturous existence because pro lifers said so. Fuck them. Just sit here. day after day, night after night. Just waiting for the reaper. Society is garbage and I can't co-exist with people. Forced to remain, unless we have the courage to leave this life (I don't). It sucks, always will and I hate it.

• Hugs
Reactions: ewigeruhe, Un-, deformedface and 4 others
foreverfalling

foreverfalling

Experienced
Jul 22, 2022
Life is a waste of time. From the moment you are born, you are wasting it away until your inevitable death. Everyone just has different means of it. I mean traveling and posting on social media? Not very effective at all. I admire those that can waste it all away in one go!

• Hugs
Reactions: ewigeruhe and ForeverLonely82
ForeverLonely82

ForeverLonely82

Student
Dec 22, 2021
I only reach out on social media when I feel like I am drowning... which ends up going to liquor store and drowning my nerves so I can sleep forget it all.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I consider any day I'm still alive and on this shit-hole planet a waste of time, no matter what I'm doing. It's all meaningless in the end.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ForeverLonely82, ewigeruhe, chronicallybroken and 1 other person
L

Lone Wanderer

Student
Jul 28, 2022
And so it continues my fridge is empty, my furniture is collectig more dust my floor becomes more dirty. Only thing i accomplished today was waking up and cooking my last nudels to cure my hangover. I hate myself so much even more so when i pass my ready to go rope lying on my couch.
There is nothing i desire, nothing i want. I can't even bear to just exist anymore and now i not even have alcohol to numb me.
I'm sorry things are rough. I'm currently in the same position. Just waiting on a few more things to be delivered before I depart. I do hope you find peace in this life or the next.

• Hugs
Reactions: ForeverLonely82 and ewigeruhe
D

deformedface

Jun 26, 2022
same but my thought is what is the point of living alone for the rest of my life? it's going to be torture for long

• Hugs
Reactions: ForeverLonely82 and ewigeruhe