ever so lonely

ever so lonely

terry joseph williams
Apr 17, 2022
does anybody else have this viewpoint here ?, like i mean seriously despise them and there ilk lol, honestly man i wished i was joking, these are the same people that would lock us up for publicly expressing our wish to merely die, the very same urchins who would perpetuate our struggle by taking away or limiting our more humane resources to do so, like they have with sn in recent times and n prior to that, and fent prior to that, and on and on, under the guise of we know whats best and whats good for you, the collective say shut up and listen !, its in your own best interests, maybe they should suffer as we do, and know there is no end to it huh ?, maybe then they would change there warped tune, the same sweaty individuals who would poo poo us and invalidate our very valid thoughts and feelings on the state of the current divisive world, try to imply our empathy for our fellow man/woman, isnt warranted, if you dont know said person, (gee folks i thought it was compassion, silly me 🤷‍♀️), the same moronic dullards who continue the suffering merry go round cycle by churning out more offspring each day, i feel this is the best place to voice this type of grievance, and if they dont like it and happen to read it well they know full well where they can shove it dont they lol, they cannot fathom that life isnt for everybody, and for some of us we would simply rather not be here, it isnt like any of us ever asked for it was it, no, our parents just got frisky, so we suffer the consequences, honestly they need to have something utterly terrible happen to them to realise our pain, only then could they sympathise and understand, i wont hold out much hope of that tho, they too stupid to hear our arguments, that or they hold too much belief in the system, an erroneous belief of course, i do believe the world would be significantly improved if these pro lifers were no longer around, i wished they would simply go away, stop trying to close our sites, stop trying to curb and restrict methods, stop ffs trying to silence us, and for the love of fuck and everything holy stop trying to section us, people here are lovely, people out there ?, well not so much, at least in my experience, i have no faith in them, they are absolutely disgusting and abhorrent out there for the most part, predatory, and enjoy each others suffering if anything, they probably enjoy our suffering akin to modern day shaudendraude, if i spelt that correctly, who is in agreement ? ps sorry for venting so much, they just piss me offfffffff lol, how is everybody doing here ?, ❤️

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: wiltingorchid, Lost in a Dream, epic and 1 other person
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
It's very common amongst people.here and even in other factions of shitiety but we're conditioned to feel so fucking alone that's how they trick is into giving them out power, we feel needlessly helpless and sad that just what we become! It's all media trickery. It.sounds lame but anyone struggling I always say please go and sit in the forest away from these horrible narcissistic serpents. Realize there remains balance somewhere in this shit world humans might be trying to wipe it out it's still there for the.moment in many places, you might have to travel for an hour but it's worth it. Even a local woodland if you can ignore.the drug paraphernalia and litter,.dog shit etc then you still see there's a planet that a harmonious entity of balance of good.and.bad, not just sadistic cowardly scum like most human beings.

• Love
Reactions: wiltingorchid, Lost in a Dream and ever so lonely
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Those people certainly disgust me, the fact is that nobody should be forced to continue existing if they don't wish to, just because selfish people decided to procreate doesn't mean that continuing to exist here is an obligation. It's really inhumane to want to make existence into a prison and deny people reliable ways to free themselves from this world, if they want to delay their inevitable fate and be tortured by old age then that is fine for them but it's just wrong to push their beliefs onto other people when they cannot experience life in the same way. I personally despise existing and I think that it makes a lot of sense to feel in such a way. I view it as being more rational wanting to avoid all future suffering and harm caused by existing.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: unnormal9, wiltingorchid, ever so lonely and 1 other person