NothingElseMatters

NothingElseMatters

Warlock
Mar 30, 2020
I'm an evil person, I don't deserve the good people that are around me, especialy my family.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pen>Sword and blue_muse
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
What makes you think you're evil?

Reactions: Pen>Sword
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
I don't qualify that as evil because you feel remorse about it. I think we make a lot of mistakes in life that affect the people we love most. Mistakes can be learned, even forgiven. You sound remorseful even if you think your intentions were "evil". What's your family like?

Reactions: SkarletWitch and Shadowrider
Shadowrider

Shadowrider

Student
Jan 26, 2021
I've done a lot of wrong stuffs that affect people I love the most.
At least you have a conscience and are willing to admit that you did bad things! This very thing by itself proves that you are not such a terrible person as you might think.

You know how many bad people there are?
Many of them are too selfish to give a damn about their hurtful deeds or words. Many of them don't just don't care about the damage they do to others - but they have the guts to think they are good and nice people.

And, there are cowards who do understand if they did something bad - but they try to have excuses for themselves or blame others for their own cowardly deeds.

This is how I define a bad person. But I would not demand that they get the capital punishment.

Did you really do something so bad that it would make you eligible for getting a death sentence?

Reactions: Pen>Sword, watchingthewheels, SkarletWitch and 1 other person
NothingElseMatters

NothingElseMatters

Warlock
Mar 30, 2020
I don't qualify that as evil because you feel remorse about it. I think we make a lot of mistakes in life that affect the people we love most. Mistakes can be learned, even forgiven. You sound remorseful even if you think your intentions were "evil". What's your family like?
my family is just amazing, they are very suportive to me.
At least you have a conscience and are willing to admit that you did bad things! This very thing by itself proves that you are not such a terrible person as you might think.

You know how many bad people there are?
Many of them are too selfish to give a damn about their hurtful deeds or words. Many of them don't just don't care about the damage they do to others - but they have the guts to think they are good and nice people.

And, there are cowards who do understand if they did something bad - but they try to have excuses for themselves or blame others for their own cowardly deeds.

This is how I define a bad person. But I would not demand that they get the capital punishment.

Did you really do something so bad that it would make you eligible for getting a death sentence?
No, not a death sentence but was not cool at all, and I regret.

• Hugs
Shadowrider

Shadowrider

Student
Jan 26, 2021
I assume this is the very best thing you can do: admitting it was not cool at all, and being honest enough to regret it.
So you don't deserve to die just because of this.

Reactions: watchingthewheels and Symbiote
NothingElseMatters

NothingElseMatters

Warlock
Mar 30, 2020
I assume this is the very best thing you can do: admitting it was not cool at all, and being honest enough to regret it.
So you don't deserve to die just because of this.
that's not my entire problem, as you may know since I did a thread few days ago, I have lost a shit load of money too, and it's making me truly suicidal.

• Hugs
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
that's not my entire problem, as you may know since I did a thread few days ago, I have lost a shit load of money too, and it's making me truly suicidal.
Losing money sucks, but it can be earned back. Unless the money wasn't yours and was from a shared account that belong to your family, then yeah that sucks too, you just have to work hard to get it back.

Reactions: watchingthewheels
W

watchingthewheels

Enlightened
Jan 23, 2021
my family is just amazing, they are very suportive to me.

The fact that you're feeling guilty, and self-aware of it, indicates that you're not evil. Think about this, is there any chance of atonement?
If you've screwed up, can you make amends? If you've really done someone wrong, than you would owe it to them to at least try. And you can't do that if you're not around to do so.

wannagohome

wannagohome

Jan 6, 2021
Nobody "deserves" death. You might deserve a change to the better. Just start with talking to your family to find out together how to fix what you might have broken,