D

Deleted member 847

I'll go out with caffeine too. Today I got an angina, didn't hurt that much. I think I can take a heart attack (man, drinking something and being in a no turning back situation are still advantages that you don't get with hanging. I want to do justice to my rational mind, conflicted by my primordial instincts who want me to live). I want to die at my 20th anniversary (might change the date though) so I got plenty of time to prepare my cocktail and make sure nothing goes wrong. I just hope you don't need a prescription for the pills and that it doesn't take more than a few hours to a day for it to kill you. I'll make an overkill 100g caffeine poison. Hanging is not out of the table, but it's the plan B now.
717V-Y7PwVL._SX355_.jpg

Reactions: throwaway123, Marz and Miss clefable
D

Deleted member 847

If Miss succeeds that will motivate me a lot, I'm underweight too

Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
I'll go out with caffeine too. Today I got an angina, didn't hurt that much. I think I can take a heart attack (man, drinking something and being in a no turning back situation are still advantages that you don't get with hanging. I want to do justice to my rational mind, conflicted by my primordial instincts who want me to live). I want to die at my 20th anniversary (might change the date though) so I got plenty of time to prepare my cocktail and make sure nothing goes wrong. I just hope you don't need a prescription for the pills and that it doesn't take more than a few hours to a day for it to kill you. I'll make an overkill 100g caffeine poison. Hanging is not out of the table, but it's the plan B now.
717V-Y7PwVL._SX355_.jpg
this sounds painful and terrifying

Reactions: N-IsMyHope and Volatile
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
I took 700mg and getting chest pains lightly

D

Deleted member 847

I'll record myself while drinking the cocktail and post the video here so you'll know if it works. I mean if you see me drinking that stuff and I don't post for months 2+2 = 4 no? I just hope youtube won't delete it. Unless I change my mind, this a long term plan. Of course I'll also post the ingredients. Make it live and end it right after I finish to drink it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Marz
setianism

setianism

Sep 15, 2018
Then that thing will kill me in minutes lol. 100 G
Pretty sure a really high dose like 100g won't make much of a difference than a 40g one + caffeine tablets are expensive

but I'm just speculating since there's not that much info about it

Reactions: skitliv
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
Pretty sure a really high dose like 100g won't make much of a difference than a 40g one + caffeine tablets are expensive

but I'm just speculating since there's not that much info about it
People have died from 10g so yeah

Reactions: Strepto
D

Deleted member 847

Miss keeps us updated with your overdose don't leave us poor bastards who are not allowed to the bus yet alone

D

Deleted member 847

The money is not a problem I can get to 300-400 euros in one year If I save

Clover

Clover

Experienced
Aug 23, 2018
I don't know how reliable this is honestly. Sure people have died from it but then again so many don't - some methods seem to be based on freak accidents with no certainty.
I mean I've heard of people tripping over and dying randomly- yet some jump from huge buildings and don't. So much chance involved.

Reactions: tearsinrain, throwaway123 and Hunter
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
I have 200 pills in front of me each 200mg I got them at £8

D

Deleted member 847

I don't know how reliable this is honestly. Sure people have died from it but then again so many don't - some methods seem to be based on freak accidents with no certainty.
I mean I've heard of people tripping over and dying randomly- yet some jump from huge buildings and don't. So much chance involved.
What the hell man I'll drink the overdose for 10 people
15g one guy dies
me - 100 g

Reactions: Clover
Clover

Clover

Experienced
Aug 23, 2018
Lol don't worry.
I need facts and evidence to believe things. Part of being autistic I think.

Reactions: throwaway123
Clover

Clover

Experienced
Aug 23, 2018
I've survived a lot of things that I shouldn't have so faith is low.

Reactions: tearsinrain, Iwant2sleepforever and throwaway123
D

Deleted member 847

Another guy dies by drinking 20 redbulls with 80mg per can (yeah there are other substances who cares)