plan c

plan c

My last resort.
Nov 8, 2022
Whilst researching about method a problem plagued me: How would other ppl deal with my body?

I plan to do it in a hotel so I suppose the hotel staff would be caught unprepared when they see me dead in my room. This could potentially leave whoever getting caught traumatized.

Thus I decided that along with my goodbye note I should also leave sth for ppl who potentially do the cleanup. It should be obvious and thus prepare the cleanup person for the traumatic scene or give them an opportunity to call the professionals. So it'd better be a poster that I could fold into my backpack and stick to inner walls of my room.

I should start making the poster some time before I ctb and I decide to take some time completing it. It could be just plainly "DEAD BODY WARNING" in large font size, but I want it to be somewhat artistic and creative since that would be revealed to public and will be among one of the few meaningful things I would leave behind. I'll also take the chance of making such poster a procedure in mentally preparing for ctb. a.k.a. for the fact that I would be gone.

To anyone with thoughts or advices regarding the poster idea just feel free to reply. I would appreciate artistic or practical advices. Thanks a lot and loads of love!

• Love
Reactions: kinderbueno, Clive and CantDoIt
kinderbueno

kinderbueno

Waiting at the bus stop
Jun 22, 2024
Maybe you could also leave some space on the poster for instructions on what to do? I think many people would have no idea where to begin

• Love
Reactions: plan c and Clive
Clive

Clive

MOISTURIZE ME
Oct 23, 2023
Trauma Warning: Dead Body Ahead is pretty cute already. But you could go the extra mile and draw/have someone illustrate an image for the poster. Or do whatever warning text in playful font (like graffiti-esque).
Yeah might wanna add call 911 (or the equivalent services where you live)

Reactions: divinemistress36, opheliaoveragain, kinderbueno and 1 other person