• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

U

username8888

-
Oct 11, 2023
People listen.

I must ask these questions but I am not sure if my current English level will allow me to. Sorry for my bad English. I have never typed in English that much. Here we go.

First, I am just speculating please don't get offended about developed countries as economically stable countries. I know it is a naieve way of thinking but. I am using GB an USA as an example. You can think of other rich countries too.

Currency advantage/ Purchasing Power

1) If you live in an affluent country like USA/GB. You have a powerful currency. Assuming minimum wage is enough, Then the question: did you save enough money to kill yourself painlessly via Nitrogen Gas?

Using Switzerland Advantage.

2) Are you aware or prepared to kill yourself painlessly in Switzerland via Sarco or Nitrogen gas preparation?

Body Condition.

3) Are you hurt or have some kind of disease that doesn't allow you to leave from USA/UK/?

Blockages

4) Is something blocking your painless death except money? Like family, dread of afterlife etc.

5) If none of those problems exist in your current situation then why don't you take your life painlessly by using Sarco or Nitrogen gas?

As I said, I don't know your situation and your hardships and I never compare hardships.

Currently, I have been saving and earning money to kill myself in Sarco or N2 gas before 26th birthday. But my possibility of saving enough money to kill myself is slow thanks to my third world country situation. Anyways. Let me answer me please, I am just curious.
I have been thinking about these questions just for fun and I just wanted to mention it. What would you answer to these questions?