omegas82128

omegas82128

Tar is thicker than blood and water
Jan 10, 2024
I haven't been an active part of the community because I still largely have pro-life values. The community has helped me tho, this past month has been the worst and I would have used much painful methods to ctb already if it weren't for SaSu.

I found comfort in letting the shit in my head out. I could talk about my suicidal feelings with people before, but the stronger they got I just couldn't do it. Especially since my family started to blame my friends for encouraging me to die. Which was fucking absurd as they were the ones who stopped me for so long.

I am grateful for all that happened tho, I would never have had the courage if things didn't go the way they did.

My life couldn't achieve anything worthwhile, but I hope at least my death does some good. I have a barely teen cousin and she's attempted suicide already. Her naivete has saved her life so far, but I don't see things going well with time.

But maybe, just maybe my family will learn something from my suicide and she will not have to go through a similar fate.

As selfish as it is, i wish that if my loved ones try to ctb they fail and come out unharmed. I wish for a long happy life for them. And you too, fellow forum members.

But because I've decided to ctb, I do understand how fucking hard and painful life is. I still hope you get to experience the good parts and find some value in this pointless empty existence

I wish you the best and hope you come up with a better answer to life's problems than what I have. Goodbye

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: uniqueusername39, Adûnâi, doormat25 and 11 others
Ryemi

Ryemi

Jealous of the dead
Apr 3, 2023
I wish you the best

• Love
Reactions: omegas82128
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
I hope you can finally find your peace :(

• Love
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
peace be with you.

• Love
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The thought of a long life sounds terrifying to me personally, under no circumstances would I ever want that, even one second is too long for me, I prefer the sound of eternal non-existence. But anyway goodbye, I hope that you find the freedom you search for.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi and omegas82128
omegas82128

omegas82128

Tar is thicker than blood and water
Jan 10, 2024
The thought of a long life sounds terrifying to me personally, under no circumstances would I ever want that, even one second is too long for me, I prefer the sound of eternal non-existence. But anyway goodbye, I hope that you find the freedom you search for.
My wish is for a long happy life. Not the life most of us have lived. I don't wish for a long life that traps people in their suffering. I wish for a freedom outside of death

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I wish you all the best. May you find peace. Good luck!

• Love
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Wish you all the best and i hope you can find your peace ❤️

• Love
Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Arcanist
Sep 10, 2023
Goodbye and farewell.

• Love
butterfly000

butterfly000

I want freedom
Jan 6, 2024
Farewell. May you find the peace you're looking for. <3

• Love
Princess_Kitty

Princess_Kitty

Lost kitty
Jan 4, 2024
Farewell! I wish you the best and I hope you find the peace you deserve ❤️.

• Love