P

person123

Experienced
Jul 2, 2020
Tears are rolling down my face. I talked to my mother today, she knows I want to die, and I can see sadness on her face, cuz she knows I will die. So I was walking around the room thinking about leaving her behind, and I cried, life sucks. I have a great mother. But I need to do this, she won't heal as long as I am alive, but when I die, she will have more freedom to interact with my siblings that are healthy. It will be painful to her at first, but then she will feel better. I need to die. I need to it over with. Just do it.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 14573, DoNotLet2, Good4Nothing and 4 others
B

Brokenwithbpd

Mage
Jun 15, 2020
I am sorry. I am in a similar situation with my mom. It is soooo hard to choose

P

person123

Experienced
Jul 2, 2020
I am sorry. I am in a similar situation with my mom. It is soooo hard to choose
For me, there is no choice, if I live for another year, my mind will breakdown into insanity, so I have to do this. But it's very sad. My mother is very nice, one of the best mothers, she made some mistakes, but she did a lot of nice things for me. She loves me.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: HeavensOpenDoor and Brokenwithbpd
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Always cry when I talk to my parents about being depressed. Something is very sad about having to talk to my parents about it.

P

person123

Experienced
Jul 2, 2020
My face is in tears, lots of tears.

B

Brokenwithbpd

Mage
Jun 15, 2020
A few weeks ago I called my mom crying and told her I'm losing my battle. I've been hinting

P

person123

Experienced
Jul 2, 2020
A few weeks ago I called my mom crying and told her I'm losing my battle. I've been hinting
My grandfather was an abusive alcoholic, and I told him that I hated him, when he called me on the phone. He died a few weeks later from liver failure, my grandmother told me he was crying. He was a bastard, but he loved me in his own way. My uncle hanged himself, I found his body, but my uncle was great. Now it's my turn to die, life is sad. So many miserable people on this earth. Now I'm crying again because there are so many miserable people.

My mother just walked into my room, and I began to cry in front of her, she told me not to cry, and asked what's wrong, but I told her that I am not in the mood to talk right now. She doesn't know I am crying about her.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: TheWalrus, Baguette, Good4Nothing and 3 others