• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024
You know that feeling when you don't eat for like one whole day, then you get that intense craving for food?

Or if you dont drink water for a whole day and you really crave a drink?

For me it's like that but with death

I have held onto this pain and suffering for so long that I have an insatiable appetite for death

If I was told I had 7 days to live I'd honestly be more excited than if I won the 100 million dollar lotto

The thought of death makes me salivate more than eating the most delicious pizza on an empty stomach

Suicide is my destiny. Just a matter of when

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
To permanently cease existing is certainly all I see as desirable as well, I'd certainly always prefer to not exist than to suffer in this hellish and meaningless existence, I hope that you eventually find freedom from your suffering.

J

jacobryan

Mar 11, 2024
The idea is more and more appealing the more I weigh the pros and cons of living. I'm tired of struggling paycheck to paycheck, worrying about how I'm gonna afford this, that, and the other. I'm tired of feeling miserable when I think about my failures in life. Death would mean no more suffering, no more sadness, and no regrets. But the people I leave behind will feel those things, for a while. And that makes me feel guilty because I don't want to be the cause of suffering and sadness. It's just one fucking trap.

BlendedHeart

BlendedHeart

It is what it is
Mar 9, 2024
That concept is one of the few things that brings a smile to my face these days.

As Bela Lugosi said in Dracula (1931): "To die, to be really dead... that must be glorious".

Reactions: divinemistress36
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
You know that feeling when you don't eat for like one whole day, then you get that intense craving for food?

Or if you dont drink water for a whole day and you really crave a drink?

For me it's like that but with death

I have held onto this pain and suffering for so long that I have an insatiable appetite for death

If I was told I had 7 days to live I'd honestly be more excited than if I won the 100 million dollar lotto

The thought of death makes me salivate more than eating the most delicious pizza on an empty stomach

Suicide is my destiny. Just a matter of when
Me too. When you get to that point that's when you know you have defeated si . when you get to that point when you crave Death like you crave a drink of water after not drinking or eating anything for a day or two. that's when you know you have defeated si

Last edited:
Reactions: iloverachel
T

TiredOfAllThis

Arcanist
Feb 5, 2024
Every night I go to sleep with a hope of not getting up again. Although I have my SN almost ready, I still have tiny hope for arythmia which I've been noticing for a while

Reactions: iloverachel