• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

Canttakeitanymore

Student
Feb 11, 2021
How long am i going to postpone this shit? Its fucking pathetic i should have killed myself years ago, i literally could just do it right now robin williams style or something, fuck this is ridiculous

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: M84u, Bigpink, oversizedsweaters and 3 others
N

Natty

Student
Jul 27, 2020
You are fighting hundreds of thousand, possibly millions of years of mammalian evolution that is telling you to live and survive.

Not killing yourself is never a failure or a sign of weakness. Lots of us here know how hard it is to exist day to day with emotional turmoil that has led you here, if anything, sticking it out makes you stronger.

I know you probably wanted someone to push and prod you along, so I'm sorry if my response disappoints.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: cassie, bob12 and Hennessy
Hennessy

Hennessy

-
Jan 14, 2019
How long am i going to postpone this shit? Its fucking pathetic i should have killed myself years ago, i literally could just do it right now robin williams style or something, fuck this is ridiculous

I feel the same.

• Hugs
Reactions: Trannydiary
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I always think of myself as having some kind of strength since I haven't killed myself despite being weak af and having failed at everything. The only small amount of strength I have left gets routed to the SI, JFL.

• Love
Reactions: cassie
B

Bigpink

Warlock
Oct 12, 2020
I hate the way I'm stuck between not wanting to live and it being so hard to exit

• Hugs
Reactions: oversizedsweaters