FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think that wishing to delay the inevitable and seeing existence as being a desirable state is the true irrational thing, as the reality is that existence in itself is the true problem, there's no benefit to feeling trapped in this dreadful existence, in a world that is filled with endless potential for suffering and torment. I could never see existence as being acceptable, I see it as being something so hellish and I view it as always being preferable to cease existing as in death there are no problems and one cannot be tortured by existence, death is freedom from everything, there are no needs, no concerns and no dread.

To me it's such a horrible feeling simply just existing and being aware, existing here is something so hopeless, I think the wish to exist here could only ever be centred around delusions, as it's irrational to be content with the inevitability of suffering and the fact that we are destined for nowhere but to be tormented by old age in such a nightmarish world, the reality is that we are just slowly dying, waiting around to die.
It's just so inhumane how despite suicide being a perfectly logical option, it's purposely made so difficult for us, permanently not existing is the only thing that has really appealed to me and I've never understood the supposed appeal of existing and why others desire it, I could never see a point to existing but even worse than that existing here is so incredibly harmful. The idea that existence is a "good" thing will always be a delusion.

Reactions: CentreMid, myusername890, Suicidе and 3 others
D

DurkheimsCat

May 27, 2023
I absolutely agree. My best friend just told me she's pregnant (and excited) and all I could think was wow, how strange to be happy about bringing another person into this world. I feel so badly for thinking that and I feel insane. Like am I the only one that sees this way??

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, NumbItAll and Praestat_Mori
D

Deleted member 65988

I absolutely agree. My best friend just told me she's pregnant (and excited) and all I could think was wow, how strange to be happy about bringing another person into this world. I feel so badly for thinking that and I feel insane. Like am I the only one that sees this way??
It is the norm to celebrate new life coming into the world but no, for me, it just means another slave who'll enter into a life they never asked, will be forced to fit into a mold that is acceptable by whatever standards society requires and on top of that, they'll have to worry about incompetent politicians, violent and murderous people, corruption, war, famine, climate change, religious extremists, disease etc..

The list is endless when it concerns the many things about the human condition that is completely worth avoiding if there was a choice to. I know I would.

It's ironic how as you get older, you realize how difficult things are for a lot people, you see a lot more tears flow instead of genuine laughter yet people still forgo all the potential problems of having a kid and decide to have one anyway largely for selfish reasons and then guess what, a lot of children grow up in messed up and go on to become tomorrow's criminals and messed up people and why is that?

Life is a fucking cruel game where there's no reason to play anymore if you don't want to because it's rigged.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: myusername890, pthnrdnojvsc, Suicidе and 1 other person