• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
Sooo today it's my birthday yay and I'm devastated. This day was never supposed to happen. I was supposed to die as a 23 years old. I guess I didn't devote myself enough to death, I haven't taken my chances and didn't go through with it. And now I am where I am and where I absolutely don't want to be. I'm really angry with myself, really really reeeaaaally much. I can't find a way to accept it and to be truly happy that everyone is so nice to me today. I wish I was a normal human being!! And if I'm not I can just as well end up six feet under :) Why not? What is stopping for real?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: fleetingnight, Beyond_Repair, timetodie24 and 8 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Don't angry at yourself! 🫂

🎂HAPPY BIRTHDAY🎂

• Love
Reactions: fleetingnight, Cakeisalie, GoatHerder and 1 other person
itsalittlecold

itsalittlecold

Jun 7, 2024
Sooo today it's my birthday yay and I'm devastated. This day was never supposed to happen. I was supposed to die as a 23 years old. I guess I didn't devote myself enough to death, I haven't taken my chances and didn't go through with it. And now I am where I am and where I absolutely don't want to be. I'm really angry with myself, really really reeeaaaally much. I can't find a way to accept it and to be truly happy that everyone is so nice to me today. I wish I was a normal human being!! And if I'm not I can just as well end up six feet under :) Why not? What is stopping for real?
Try not to be too hard on yourself, survival instinct can show in many different forms. Our conscious and subconscious are powerful too.
If your end goal is to ctb, there is nothing rushing us to do it, apart from the pain we face..
it's brave & shows strength that you wanted to ctb & still carry on living through the days.

I relate to you, I've been dragging it on for years now and when I was supposed to attempt, I let my sister do what she thought was best. In the back off my mind, I let it happen just so when I do leave, she won't feel like she could have done something. This way I've showed her she's done all she can.

Happy birthday (for what it's worth) I hope something makes you smile today

• Love
Reactions: fleetingnight, Cakeisalie, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
T

thanatos444

Jul 4, 2024
It seems a bit facetious to say happy birthday, but I do hope you find something to make the day more bearable.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, fleetingnight and dinosavr
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Happy birthday ❤️
I hope it is an easy day.

• Love
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Even though it's not where you want to be at this stage in your life, wishing you a Happy Birthday, anyway.

• Love
T

timetodie24

Mage
Apr 14, 2023
I'm sorry, birthdays can be difficult when suicidal. I often feel resentment and guilt on mine. I'm hoping to be gone before 24 too but worried I won't as it gets closer.
It's ok for dates and plans to change. Ctb is the last and hardest thing you'll ever do. It's natural to struggle with it and pull back. I know it's so frustrating. But I find putting ages or deadlines on it actually decreases likelihood of doing it . As none of us really know when we'll be ready. The pressure just makes things worse. I know easier said than done, but try not be too hard on yourself. Even if it's not what you wanted, surviving through hell isn't easy and takes a lot.

Saying happy birthday feels wrong but I hope today isn't too awful.

• Love
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
@Praestat_Mori @Thanatos @rozeske @locked*n*loaded @timetodie24
Thank you you're all so kind, I'm really grateful for you guys!!

And everyone wished my dreams come true, wow, they'll be surprised. I almost feel sorry.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, locked*n*loaded, rozeske and 1 other person
Beyond_Repair

Beyond_Repair

Disheartened Ghost
Oct 27, 2023
Happy birthday :heart: I understand being frustrated at passing the date that you previously set for yourself as a deadline. But, in reality it's just an arbitrary date. Don't be too hard on yourself

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, dinosavr and fleetingnight
fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
Dying is a really hard thing to do, don't be hard on yourself about it. Most of us probably wouldn't be here if it was easy to stick to a plan.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and dinosavr