• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

broke127

Oct 24, 2020
Not necessary but you'll save yourself from a lot of pain.
I just don't understand how you got to the part of having SN but no painkiller.
I just order it online along time ago with tagamet but I forgot eboprofen I can go know and buy it but if I drinking right now how long I have to wait to drink sn
don't do it when you are not ready.
Make sure you at least get the things that make you content about it.

Abort and go eat something. :heart:
You can always think about it another day.
I'm tired though im alone at home right know I'm ready to do it but I keep thinking about my mom and my 2 sisters and my girlfriend I wish I dont have any one thats will make it easy for me

Last edited:
justpeachy

justpeachy

I’m haunted by the bottle & death on my breath.
Sep 6, 2020
I just order it online along time ago with tagamet but I forgot eboprofen I can go know and buy it but if I drinking right now how long I have to wait to drink sn

I'm tired though im alone at home right know I'm ready to do it but I keep thinking about my mom and my 2 sisters and my girlfriend I wish I dont have any one thats will make it easy for me
sounds like you may not be quite ready and that's okay! take your time and think about it. you really should fast for 24hrs too... most ppl vomit even with nausea meds which you don't have.

KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020

I have no one and I could probably kill myself right now if I have the stuff I need.
Though I don't think suicide was my first option.

Sorry to hear you are in pain.

• Love
Reactions: Silvermorning
Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
Ideally you should not have eaten for 8 hours beforehand, and should take the painkiller an hour before (not sure why you're mentioning Advil, isn't that Aspirin?) but your choice :)

R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
You need to fast or it won't work. Need empty stomach

B

broke127

Oct 24, 2020
Ideally you should not have eaten for 8 hours beforehand, and should take the painkiller an hour before (not sure why you're mentioning Advil, isn't that Aspirin?) but your choice :)
I didn't eat nothing since 3 o clock it was alitle bit of muffins ididnt even finish it that all I eat for the whole day

ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
Not necessary but you'll save yourself from a lot of pain.
I just don't understand how you got to the part of having SN but no painkiller.

don't do it when you are not ready.
Make sure you at least get the things that make you content about it.

Abort and go eat something. :heart:
You can always think about it another day.

this. we need to normalize not being ready.

many users, including me, feel guilty about not being able to catch the bus. it's ok. there will be other chances. there is no pressure, no rush. go on your own pace. no one is going to judge you, or at least no one should judge you for that. hope you can find peace, no matter how.

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
I have my sn next to me but I can't even drink it im afraid I don't have met or ebuprofen I just drink 3 tablet of tagamet 200 mg
I eat 3 hours ago some Alitalia bit of muffins am hungry now

Weclome to SS there's no rush to CTB talk to people, look at the resources available see what you need and decide what to do stay or go there is no pressure and no time limit, have a look at Quarkys page and Stans SN guide.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-resource-page.32633/

Cheers

Geo

B

broke127

Oct 24, 2020
Thats the name of a brand that buy i was lookingfor ibuprofen in delivery app thats what I got advil ibuprofen 200 mg (advil is the brand name )

Reactions: Meditation guide
Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
Like others have said... There is no rush. Dying can usually wait.

• Love
Reactions: KleinerWolf