F

Freedom35

May 3, 2022
I found a love beyond my dreams, with a girl who was meant to be with me. It was like I had been saved by God. She was someone you meet once in a lifetime, sophisticated, cultured, active, clean. She cared for me like I have never been cared for before. And I lost her, I repeatedly sabotaged by own relationship so I could get high. I treated her like shit. I lost the one pure and stable thing in my life, and she tried so much to make it work until she eventually became disgusted with me.

I have been alone for seven years, just using drugs to try to run from the pain. I can't run anymore. I am going to kill myself but my.methpd is limited to jumping in front of a train.

How painful is this and will it guarantee my death t 40-50 mph

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: MatrixPrisoner, ASBA999 and breezeboy
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
Im sorry this has happened. The price we pay for love is cruel.

50mph is fast enough but i wouldn't recommend a train.
Do you mind If I ask why it's limited to that?

This is a compilation that could maybe help you find a better solution.

Last edited:
Reactions: MatrixPrisoner
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Hind sight associated with losing "the one" will defintely eat you alive from the inside unlike any other emotion. I wish learning how not take someone of such a magntude for granted was taught in schools, instead of all of the other useless things we're forced to learn. It really is one of the brutal lessons one can be taught in life.

I couldn't imagine jumping in front of a train. What other methods have you even remotely considered?