Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
Hello, I am French, I am going to kill myself because of work. When I am not working it can be fine but my degree of social phobia and performance anxiety, depression is much too high when I work, I am on sick leave. I am a caregiver and I do not see myself returning to this work. completely destroyed my sanity. no job attracts me everything scares me. this world does not suit me I am much too anxious and emotional everything scares me ... 13 years of therapy and medication for not much ... shrinks no longer know what to do with me. and how we have to work for a living, the only lasting solution is suicide. I still take advantage of my arrest a few months before being declared unfit ... and suicide ...

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: bored, cyanol, Black Sky and 18 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I can relate because I hate working, it was one of my reasons for ctb. I'm a teacher and my students love me but pretending to be happy 24/7 so that they could enjoy my lessons and have some fun was really difficult.

For those reasons, I decided to teach less and do some work online such as selling pdf english lessons, typing captchas, adding subtitles to tv shows for Netflix, completing surveys online (one friend makes a living out of it). I mean, there's "no pressure", you just work whenever you want. Although if you wanna get some decent money, you'll have to make a constant effort.

I'm sorry you wanna leave this world. Just make sure of checking the other options. Work can be better in spite of depression and social phobia can be avoided.

Wish lots of love and peace,

Matt

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: nox_ghoul, KuriGohan&Kamehameha, NodusTollens and 4 others
mirko

mirko

ah
Nov 19, 2020
I hear you, working to live is not worth it. Sometimes I think this life is just a cruel circle of hell and I can't imagine how hard it is with mental disorders. No one will understand your pain and no matter the amount the meds you'll take, the numbness won't last long.
For me, Death has slowly become the synonymous Peace but I still have some doubts myself.

I just wanted to tell you, yours is the normal reaction to society and life.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Pisceslilith, Outsider, Superdeterminist and 5 others
Fehler

Fehler

Oct 12, 2020
I can understand you partner, for November they offered me a job after being since March without. By then it was a rush of happinnes for me and I thought I could continue as I had just become independent by then.
In the end I only worked for 2 days, the first one I got home mentally and physically devastated, the next I ended up crying. I still wonder what the hell happened to me because I already worked 4 years in tourism, without vacations and minimum work days of 9h. But somehow that job affected me more (basically I was just carrying boxes). Those 16 hours of work were a bit the ones that opened my eyes to what my situation really was like. After that I joined the forum. Now I am back on another floor, looking to find work, as if I had gone back in time. But if the next opportunity that appears to me I do not "tolerate" it, I abandon everything.

And as they said ... to what extent is it worth working for a living? I mean, it is necessary unless you have luck or a money tree. But that of being a minimum of 40 hours a week working and then being able to get a couple of hundred dollars / euros in net after having subtracted housing, food ... etc, hopefully you can save a little more than 2k a year, which later is they will go in repairs, insurance, setbacks ...
If I did not yet have the savings from my years worked, I would not be here, and my idea for now is to do the same when they disappear.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking, Keto, Callie Arcale and 3 others
Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
I hope really to be dead in 2021....stop the massacre

• Hugs
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment and Fehler
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I was too fucked in the head for all of the jobs or educations I've tried. Whatever, shit's fucked if you have mental problems.

• Hugs
Reactions: Fml, Pisceslilith and Lostandlooking
http-410

http-410

nowhere
Sep 12, 2020
I don't know what the social safety net is like in France. You wrote that you feel better when you don't work. Have you tried to apply for financial support? Maybe it would also be useful to apply for disability benefits?