neverwashere

neverwashere

Self sabotaging to cope with it all
Apr 25, 2023
God I can't wait to die. I don't have any plans or anything, but just the thought of not being around anymore makes me so happy. I was hanging around a train station the other day with some friends and the urge i got to jump onto the tracks when the train was coming was actually unreal. It kind of scared me but at the same time that just goes to show how done I am with everything.
And a few days before that I was almost hit by a car (may or may not have been on purpose :3), and unfortunately the driver stopped just in time to just barely bump into my leg, but when I saw the car coming at me there was a split second of fear, but then this sense of peace and euphoria that washed over me. It was nothing like the terrifying SI feeling I felt when I tried to hang myself. I thought I had already come to terms with my death, but I somehow accepted it even more then.
Anyways, I hope that when I die, I'll get to experience that peace again

Reactions: Nlis2244, sserafim and MatrixPrisoner
nozomu

nozomu

Global Mod // will i wiN my recovery arc
Nov 28, 2022
I feel like the moments before death itself are peaceful, but leading up to it, the SI is hell and anguish.

Reactions: neverwashere, movinout17 and MatrixPrisoner
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Seems like your immunity to SI is getting better and better. Trust the process. Whether it's soon or years from now, we're all going to eventually have to face the fear of death at some point.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: neverwashere
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd be looking forward to leaving this existence, I hope that you eventually find the peace you search for.