• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
So, today I decided to go out and have a nice day, and when I came home it ended up being horrible Arriving home I basically got cornered by my brother and harassed. I couldn't take it, and started self harming myself, and then they threatened to call 911. They know I have severe OCD, and went through my room(which they know that triggers me), and thankfully they didn't find my meto or anything(N hasn't arrived yet). I honestly can't wait to CTB, and they don't seem to realize how much of headache they are. How much they don't understand, and how frustrated I am. They think they are the normal ones, and nothing is wrong with them. This has been the case as far as I can remember.

My mom over the years has done self harm, and other mental breakdowns and never has acknowledged that she has issues. I have at least. She says she has seen a psychologist and he says shes perfectly normal, and closed her file. I call bullshit, if only the Dr actually saw what they do to themselves over the years. With my OCD attacks they have humiliated me, and have recorded me while I was cornered and harassed me. To show how pathetic I am, and on many occasions they have even told me to kill myself, probably about 5 times now, or more. They always call me a burden, and a headache. Such awful things, that it makes me feel like I'm falling into a dark abyss. My brother ever since I was young always abused me physically, and mentally, and he himself thinks nothing is wrong. He knows of my health issues but is inconsiderate of it, and doesn't understand at all what I am going through. Even when I try to explain, he says he does, but then he sends such ignorant text messages to my phone, and still can't comprehend anything. It's like I am stuck between a rock and a hard place. It is literally so mentally exhausting and physically draining to deal with these people, and wish my life was different. Unfortunately, things are just getting worse, health wise, and family wise. I honestly can't wait for my N to come and I can't wait to CTB and leave all this crap behind. I will finally have peace that I truly deserve. I have written out my suicide note on my computer and have everything ready to go. I have two more weeks left till my N hopefully arrives. I deserve peace, and I can't wait to achieve it.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Maksimka Ai, Lifeisatrap, inconsequential and 16 others
M

MiCa

Jun 16, 2019
So, today I decided to go out and have a nice day, and when I came home it ended up being horrible Arriving home I basically got cornered by my brother and harassed. I couldn't take it, and started self harming myself, and then they threatened to call 911. They know I have severe OCD, and went through my room(which they know that triggers me), and thankfully they didn't find my meto or anything(N hasn't arrived yet). I honestly can't wait to CTB, and they don't seem to realize how much of headache they are. How much they don't understand, and how frustrated I am. They think they are the normal ones, and nothing is wrong with them. This has been the case as far as I can remember.

My mom over the years has done self harm, and other mental breakdowns and never has acknowledged that she has issues. I have at least. She says she has seen a psychologist and he says shes perfectly normal, and closed her file. I call bullshit, if only the Dr actually saw what they do to themselves over the years. With my OCD attacks they have humiliated me, and have recorded me while I was cornered and harassed me. To show how pathetic I am, and on many occasions they have even told me to kill myself, probably about 5 times now, or more. They always call me a burden, and a headache. Such awful things, that it makes me feel like I'm falling into a dark abyss. My brother ever since I was young always abused me physically, and mentally, and he himself thinks nothing is wrong. He knows of my health issues but is inconsiderate of it, and doesn't understand at all what I am going through. Even when I try to explain, he says he does, but then he sends such ignorant text messages to my phone, and still can't comprehend anything. It's like I am stuck between a rock and a hard place. It is literally so mentally exhausting and physically draining to deal with these people, and wish my life was different. Unfortunately, things are just getting worse, health wise, and family wise. I honestly can't wait for my N to come and I can't wait to CTB and leave all this crap behind. I will finally have peace that I truly deserve. I have written out my suicide note on my computer and have everything ready to go. I have two more weeks left till my N hopefully arrives. I deserve peace, and I can't wait to achieve it.

I am sorry to read all that! Stay strong and that N will be in your hands hopefully very soon.

Reactions: Circles, LifeIsNotFun and not_a_robot
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Nobody wants to live alone but I honestly think shared living space is a huge factor in pressuring people to ctb. I know I'd rather kill myself than come home to that kind of nonsense every day, no escape. In fact I'm certain families are just for breeding mental illness. I know mine was.
{{{shudder}}}
Good luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maksimka Ai, inconsequential, Circles and 6 others
M

Mn1245

Apr 11, 2019
I feel the same. My mom and my sister are the main reason I want to CTB. They abused me mentally and ruined my life. Even if I tried to block them, they keep harassing me. There are a lot of evil people in the world, many more than good people.

• Hugs
Reactions: Maksimka Ai, Circles, LifeIsNotFun and 2 others
K

Kuolema

Student
Jun 27, 2019
My heart broke reading that. I hope you find peace one day, whether it be through ctbing or some other means. Nobody deserves to be treated that way.

Reactions: Circles, LifeIsNotFun, AutumnEmbers and 1 other person
dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
I'm so sorry, my dad is the only inconsiderate one,
He lives by himself we haven't talked or seen over a year now.
I came to my mom's house this weekend for our birthday, gosh she's the best and so loving, I don't wanna hurt her, never. I think to hang on, just for her sake, but at times seems impossible, only at times.
My brother lives me too, but he's having a son soon , his first birthday, so I think he will forget about me, any way , he already has , he can't forget me more.

What can I do with whats left of my life? Wish I had a mission.

But today as the plane was landing I was thinking I can't wait to ctb... It's so awful luck what Ive been through.

Reactions: Circles and LifeIsNotFun
LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
I am sorry to read all that! Stay strong and that N will be in your hands hopefully very soon.
Thank you for the support. xx

Nobody wants to live alone but I honestly think shared living space is a huge factor in pressuring people to ctb. I know I'd rather kill myself than come home to that kind of nonsense every day, no escape. In fact I'm certain families are just for breeding mental illness. I know mine was.
{{{shudder}}}
Good luck.
It's very frustrating. After my attempt at CTB last year, they just are extra annoying, and still doing the same bad habits as before that made me attempt CTB in the first place. This time I will be successful, I'm sure of it, and have everything planned out.

I feel the same. My mom and my sister are the main reason I want to CTB. They abused me mentally and ruined my life. Even if I tried to block them, they keep harassing me. There are a lot of evil people in the world, many more than good people.
I'm so sorry for the crap you've been through. hugs.

My heart broke reading that. I hope you find peace one day, whether it be through ctbing or some other means. Nobody deserves to be treated that way.
Thank you for your support my friend. xx

I'm so sorry, my dad is the only inconsiderate one,
He lives by himself we haven't talked or seen over a year now.
I came to my mom's house this weekend for our birthday, gosh she's the best and so loving, I don't wanna hurt her, never. I think to hang on, just for her sake, but at times seems impossible, only at times.
My brother lives me too, but he's having a son soon , his first birthday, so I think he will forget about me, any way , he already has , he can't forget me more.

What can I do with whats left of my life? Wish I had a mission.

But today as the plane was landing I was thinking I can't wait to ctb... It's so awful luck what Ive been through.
At least you have one good parent, and I'm sorry about your dad being inconsiderate. I honestly can't wait to CTB! Ugh.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles and not_a_robot
letmeseethedeath

letmeseethedeath

catching the bus
Aug 4, 2018

i feel you really. i have OCD trichotillomania and i have the same situation in my family. they abuse me. i'm getting my SN with my last money

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, not_a_robot and lululoo
LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
i feel you really. i have OCD trichotillomania and i have the same situation in my family. they abuse me. i'm getting my SN with my last money
hugs. OCD is literally so exhausting to deal with day in and day out

Reactions: Circles, not_a_robot, lululoo and 1 other person
letmeseethedeath

letmeseethedeath

catching the bus
Aug 4, 2018
hugs. OCD is literally so exhausting to deal with day in and day out
hugs to you back. message me if you want to, we can talk and cry out all the shit we got. dead will make us free

Reactions: Circles, not_a_robot and LifeIsNotFun
dandan

dandan

Feb 18, 2019
I honestly can't wait to CTB! Ugh.

why do you write that? why?
I understand that you dont feel good or are in a bad situation.

but why cant wait? are you waiting for something? perhaps N to arrive?

LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
why do you write that? why?
I understand that you dont feel good or are in a bad situation.

but why cant wait? are you waiting for something? perhaps N to arrive?
Yes, I hopefully will receive my N in two weeks time. It's on its way.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, dandan and not_a_robot
dandan

dandan

Feb 18, 2019
I hope you receive it , and then be like me, reconsider a last one more time :)

Wish you the best

Reactions: LifeIsNotFun and Circles
LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
I hope you receive it , and then be like me, reconsider a last one more time :)

Wish you the best
I have too many problems to reconsider, I've made up my mind. But thank you for at least trying to tell me to hold on.