• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dysthymia

dysthymia

the dead regret nothing
Dec 24, 2023
I used to dread my episodes but now I'm desperate for one bc I'm passively suicidal and I want to be actively suicidal! My active suicidal ideation is strong, there are no doubts left, so I'll ctb for sure (Also, where did ctb as a euphemism for suicide come from?). I guess Major Depressive Disorder is a blessing in a certain way. Persistent depression not so much

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: worthIess, Forever Sleep and silentgoodbye
Pangolin

Pangolin

Perfecting my plan >:3
Feb 3, 2024
I agree a lot. I hate my passiveness, my active sucidality comes in waves that only last a few hours at most so I can't actually make any plans that will matter. I want it to get worse so that I have a legitimate reason and possibluty of doing it

• Hugs
Reactions: worthIess and dysthymia
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
This depressive episode been 8 months, not one high at all. I miss my highs. I just want to sleep

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I can understand hoping you'll get the impetus to act one day. For me, it's not so much a depressive mood but an event that I think could trigger me to CTB and I hope I do because I suspect the alternative would be worse.

As far as CTB- as I understand it, 'Catching The Bus' as a euphemism for suicide originated back when the forum had to be more careful about avoiding the actual term 'suicide'. I think people sometimes use it now because it sounds softer in a way.

dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
Yasss. I'm hoping my next depressive episode will be the final one.

Reactions: worthIess
notmyusername

notmyusername

Da Fan of Stuffs
Feb 1, 2024
I understand this. I feel like I'm in constant limbo. I wish I could make up my mind and stick with it. I almost cbted during my last depressive episode, but it was interrupted. I had some positive moments since then, but also a lot of frustration since I was definitely going to do it and now I'm still here, stuck with the same feelings, too much of a pussy to do anything, and too flawed as a human to just live a happy life.

B

BlessedBeTheFlame

All things are nothing to me
Feb 2, 2024
I'm currently in one again. They usually appear every other week or so and just hit me hard. I always hope for them to happen, so I can finally have the final push to CTB one time. It never seems to fucking work, but I just hope someday it'll push me over the edge.