AntHills

AntHills

Degenerate
Aug 31, 2022
Everybody treats me like trash. I can't even articulate how much effort I put into being kind to everybody I meet. I don't even think I have the capacity to intentionally treat people poorly.

Obviously I've made mistakes, but I sincerely don't understand how somebody can treat people the way I'm treated on a daily basis. If they're not outright horrible, they are inconsiderate at the very least.

I actually can't tolerate it anymore. It's like I'm surrounded by sociopathic vampires who want to drain all of the ambition and enthusiasm from my soul. I can't even have a normal conversation without being disregarded, interrupted, misinterpreted, or outright spat upon.

It's like these people are making an active effort to cause psychological cancer for shits and giggles. I don't get it. Why can't most of these shitters even muster up enough cognitive empathy to muscle through thirty seconds of human interaction without being fucking heartless and disrespectful?

Why can't I get through a single day without having the desire to remove my brain from my fucking head even further reinforced by almost everybody I have to speak to?

I'm exhausted, and I'm doing everything I can to hold on for the people that matter to me, but even those people treat me like a sub-human garbage bin.

Fuck everybody. Not you, of course, but everybody else and their vile behavior and their undercooked neanderthalic brains. They're all parasitic, sick, and sadistic.

Lol

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LittleBlackCat, DumbGirl, lack and 7 others
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Same. I hate people

Reactions: AntHills and The Burning Fool
U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
Everybody treats me like trash. I can't even articulate how much effort I put into being kind to everybody I meet. I don't even think I have the capacity to intentionally treat people poorly.

Obviously I've made mistakes, but I sincerely don't understand how somebody can treat people the way I'm treated on a daily basis. If they're not outright horrible, they are inconsiderate at the very least.

I actually can't tolerate it anymore. It's like I'm surrounded by sociopathic vampires who want to drain all of the ambition and enthusiasm from my soul. I can't even have a normal conversation without being disregarded, interrupted, misinterpreted, or outright spat upon.

It's like these people are making an active effort to cause psychological cancer for shits and giggles. I don't get it. Why can't most of these shitters even muster up enough cognitive empathy to muscle through thirty seconds of human interaction without being fucking heartless and disrespectful?

Why can't I get through a single day without having the desire to remove my brain from my fucking head even further reinforced by almost everybody I have to speak to?

I'm exhausted, and I'm doing everything I can to hold on for the people that matter to me, but even those people treat me like a sub-human garbage bin.

Fuck everybody. Not you, of course, but everybody else and their vile behavior and their undercooked neanderthalic brains. They're all parasitic, sick, sadistic, shit sniffers.

Lol
Yeah. I'm sorry people treat you like this. Yeah, I don't know what their problem is either. You be as nice as possible and they act all rude and mean to you. Then you snap and oh all of a sudden you're the bad guy. They neurotic psychopaths. People only know how to yell and scream.

• Love
Reactions: AntHills
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's really horrible how humans just create so much suffering and are so unnecessarily cruel, to me humans truly are the worst species.

Amidaa

Amidaa

How come we are brought here to just suffer
Aug 14, 2023
yup i totally understand you. but i just think that is what true human nature is because most of us now a days been treated like crab and inhumane. and most of us have choices to be understanding and maybe be more gentle and have more compassion because we know how shitty it is to be treated like that. but of course most of us choice the other way and spread more of the hate unfortunalely, thats way this world this existence is such a hellhole and way we never will go further then we are now.
after all we are one of the most selfish creature. or rader say parasite thats why i just have given up if they start to tread you like crab from the beginning without a reason.
i just ignore them and let them do what they do it pointless to talk or try to understand a person like that it is just a waste of time and breath. i always say what goes around... come around. may it even taken thousands of years. i'm just sick and tired in general no need to deal with that too. but i do wish you all the best and hope you will find beter peeps in your life even if it seem it might not be now i'm pretty sure there will be one or even more you will encounter sooner or later.

• Love
Reactions: AntHills