R

rezi

Aug 31, 2022
I can't do anything through my day without feeling exhausted even the simple things makes me so tired.
and no matter how many hours I sleep I still feel tired and sleepy and in the night I have insomnia I'm tired of this lifestyle and I don't think my antidepressant is working.
I would like to know what do you'll do during your day? or do you have the same problem

• Aww..
Reactions: obafgkm, Un- and jodes2
hey.howare.u

hey.howare.u

Sep 3, 2022
I feel the same.
Always exhausted due to me beeing sleep deprived all the time because i cant sleep.
At the moment i go outside and take a walk from time to time and use it to think about my life and so on.
honestly it sucks

Reactions: obafgkm and Un-
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I don't feel tired but I get 12+ hours of (broken) sleep. I sleep as much as I physically can to pass the time

Reactions: obafgkm and miserableforever
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I just try to pass the time until I fall asleep. That is what life basically is, just distracting ourselves until we die. A lot of my time is spent thinking about ctb. I do always feel really tired, I'm just tired of existing in general and no amount of sleep could ever make me feel not tired. I'm sorry that you suffer like this. Existence is just so pointless and depressing.

Reactions: obafgkm and Un-
N

Nolife62

Aug 23, 2022
I can't do anything through my day without feeling exhausted even the simple things makes me so tired.
and no matter how many hours I sleep I still feel tired and sleepy and in the night I have insomnia I'm tired of this lifestyle and I don't think my antidepressant is working.
I would like to know what do you'll do during your day? or do you have the same problem
I was a trucker for over 30 years and I decided to do 90% of my driving at night... Point is there's no rule that says you have to sleep when it dark and be productive when it's day light. Over 40% of humans, might be more, are nocturnal and perform better at night, me for one, so find a night life wether working, taking online classes, or whatever and sleep during the day. You have to find YOUR sweet spot and not anybody else's.

Reactions: outrider567, jodes2 and obafgkm