Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
I can't stand my job no more. So many people keep calling in and we have these dumb asses who leave me by myself and I have to do all of the carts by myself. It's getting to the point that its giving me anxiety... Yeah I was lazy in the beginning but now I'm sick of the repetitiveness.

They never do their job right and always mess up my hours. I always talk to this one manager and I keep asking them to have them teach me the cart machine and they'll be like "I'll do it in this day." When that day arrives....THEY NEVER DO IT. IT'S THE SAMETHING OVER AND OVER AND OVER. They probably will teach me but no it's too late. I'm over it and life's too short to do a shit job in a shit position.

Luckily I've applied inside for another position and all I know is...NEVER EVER AGAIN WILL I PUSH CARTS. IM DONE.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sensei, so tired or manic and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I've seen the same types of issues in nearly every job, business, or career. Some definitely have these problems much more frequently though. I hope you're able to obtain a position that's less stressful for you, good luck!

Reactions: Joey