hot

hot

Mar 3, 2024
I cant do all of this anymore. Its all getting too much. Everything hurts. The pain is getting worse and worse. I dont know if i can keep living like this. I cant go to therapy.
I have no one i could vent about all of my problems. Its all getting to much. I cant describe how bad the pain feels like.

I just want to be so careless again. I just want to be happy again.
When i was a kid everything was so easy. I was happy. Everytime when i look at old childhood pictures of me it feels like iam going to collapse and instantly start crying.
Everything hurts so bad. It hurts so much. My body hurts so much. I cant even describe it how horrible the pain feels like.
Never does my brain stop thinking. Never. Never does my brain stop working.

Iam tired, so tired. Tired of everything. I just want some peace. I just want some peace, thats the only motherfucking thing i want. Nothing more.
It doesnt matter how much i beg and pray for it to get better. Nothing does get better. Nothing. Nothing nothing it never stops.
Iam 18 and it feels like iam at the end of my life.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: vampire2002, eddy hendryx, ijustwishtodie and 4 others
BlackCatCrossing

BlackCatCrossing

Aug 27, 2024
I wish this site let me connect besides just replies

• Love
Reactions: hot
LionBoy

LionBoy

Aug 31, 2024
u were naivly happy. Ignorance is bliss.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie and hot
L

Leiden

Arcanist
Sep 1, 2020
I can't bare this shit anymore either. It's unbearable! Unliveable. At this point I'm friggen just begging for some fkn strength and peace, but nothing. No strength, no peace, no repreave, nothing but hell on earth. I completely understand. I wish it could get better for you, what is it that caused you so much pain
u were naivly happy. Ignorance is bliss.
Is sure the hell is and I wish I was still there

• Hugs
AbusedInnocent

AbusedInnocent

Enemy brain ain't cooperating
Apr 5, 2024
Whenever I'm on the verge of crying I find myself asking why it just had to be this way, why can't I just have what I want? If life is absurd anyway why did it have to be so painful all the time?

I don't have good memories of my childhood, can barely remember anything actually but I certainly felt better when I was younger.

I'm 18 as well with no one to vent to, you can DM me if you want.

• Love
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm also so tired of this painful existence, it's so cruel to me how there's all this suffering but anyway I hope you eventually find the peace you search for.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I relate to you so much. I also can't take it anymore. Life is just so exhausting and painful. I'm always mentally tired and all I want is peace. I think that I can only find peace when I'm dead. As long as I'm alive, I'll always be miserable. My childhood wasn't as good as it could have been due to bullies and strict parents not letting me have fun but, even then, childhood is still superior than adulthood. I hate adulthood so much and all of the responsibilities that I'm forced to do. It hurts a lot, it really does. I get intense panic attacks over this and I get migranes constantly from thinking about this. All I want is peace, nothing more. I hate that I'm suffering. I hate life so much and I just want to be in peace..

• Love
Reactions: hot
hot

hot

Mar 3, 2024
I relate to you so much. I also can't take it anymore. Life is just so exhausting and painful. I'm always mentally tired and all I want is peace. I think that I can only find peace when I'm dead. As long as I'm alive, I'll always be miserable. My childhood wasn't as good as it could have been due to bullies and strict parents not letting me have fun but, even then, childhood is still superior than adulthood. I hate adulthood so much and all of the responsibilities that I'm forced to do. It hurts a lot, it really does. I get intense panic attacks over this and I get migranes constantly from thinking about this. All I want is peace, nothing more. I hate that I'm suffering. I hate life so much and I just want to be in peace..
I understand you. Wish you only the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: ijustwishtodie