Kadaver

Kadaver

let death be kinder than man
Aug 11, 2023
I have no self-confidence. I hate myself and everything about me. I hate my body and my mind.

I'm trans and suffer from gender dysphoria and that makes me hate myself even more. Why couldn't I have just been born a boy? Being born a girl feels like cruel punishment. It feels wrong in every way possible. I feel like a mistake

I hate my mind. I hate the way it cycles through thoughts that make me sad. I hate that it always assumes the worst and that it makes me forget people do care about me.

I don't know if I could ever fully love myself. Or if I could even get to a place where I don't fully hate who I am

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ApparentlyNot, rationaltake, StolenLife and 4 others
theslasher

theslasher

psychonaut
Jun 12, 2023
I hope you haven't taken puberty blockers, pumped your body with hormones, or permanently mutilated your genitals yet. None of those things are conducive to a mentally healthy person.. yet our media normalizes it and then acts like the "Thought Police" from the book 1984 if anyone speaks up against it.

• Hmph!
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
A

allthatimsaying

Aug 14, 2023
I'm very sorry about your situation. Have you ever considered transitioning? Would make you feel better?

• Hugs
Reactions: Kadaver
fwompie

fwompie

pit rat
Aug 9, 2023
I hope you haven't taken puberty blockers, pumped your body with hormones, or permanently mutilated your genitals yet. None of those things are conducive to a mentally healthy person.. yet our media normalizes it and then acts like the "Thought Police" from the book 1984 if anyone speaks up against it.
Shut the fuck up. Do you have any idea what kind of effect comments like this have on trans people? We are trapped in a body that will never completely fit correctly. Life is a prison and society makes it unbearable and dangerous. You have no idea what you're talking about. Just because you haven't experienced it doesn't make it fake or invalid. If this is your opinion born from nothing but ignorance, congrats. But keep it off of someone's personal thread. This is sensitive stuff.
Grow up.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Marine, LoiteringClouds and Kadaver
Kadaver

Kadaver

Aug 11, 2023
Go to fucking hell asshole

Reactions: fwompie
fwompie

fwompie

pit rat
Aug 9, 2023
I have no self-confidence. I hate myself and everything about me. I hate my body and my mind.

I'm trans and suffer from gender dysphoria and that makes me hate myself even more. Why couldn't I have just been born a boy? Being born a girl feels like cruel punishment. It feels wrong in every way possible. I feel like a mistake

I hate my mind. I hate the way it cycles through thoughts that make me sad. I hate that it always assumes the worst and that it makes me forget people do care about me.

I don't know if I could ever fully love myself. Or if I could even get to a place where I don't fully hate who I am
Hey fellow ftm person here ❤️ it's so hard. If you ever want to talk our vent about it, I'm available.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds and Kadaver
Kadaver

Kadaver

Aug 11, 2023
I'm very sorry about your situation. Have you ever considered transitioning? Would make you feel better?
I'm trying but I'm just not making the progress I want. My chest gives me extreme dysphoria and I would give anything to make it go away.
Hey fellow ftm person here ❤️ it's so hard. If you ever want to talk our vent about it, I'm available.
That means a lot. I'm also here if you ever want to vent :)

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds and fwompie
theslasher

theslasher

psychonaut
Jun 12, 2023
Go to fucking hell asshole
That's a very rude and emotional response, which kinda proves my point.

Also I cannot go somewhere that does not exist. Speaking of things that don't exist.. lmao nvm

Kadaver

Kadaver

Aug 11, 2023
That's a very rude and emotional response, which kinda proves my point.

Also I cannot go somewhere that does not exist. Speaking of things that don't exist.. lmao nvm
Dude leave me alone. You want to talk about rude? How about leaving your unwanted ignorant opinion on my post in the first place

• Hugs
Reactions: Marine, LoiteringClouds and fwompie
A

allthatimsaying

Aug 14, 2023
Dude leave me alone. You want to talk about rude? How about leaving your unwanted ignorant opinion on my post in the first place
Ignore it. Don't feed the troll.

I'm trying but I'm just not making the progress I want. My chest gives me extreme dysphoria and I would give anything to make it go away.
I can understand that it might be hard. I wish all the success in the world for you, and I also hope you find your way of achieving peace, whether by finding your true body or by CTB.

theslasher

theslasher

psychonaut
Jun 12, 2023
Shut the fuck up. Do you have any idea what kind of effect comments like this have on trans people? We are trapped in a body that will never completely fit correctly. Life is a prison and society makes it unbearable and dangerous. You have no idea what you're talking about. Just because you haven't experienced it doesn't make it fake or invalid. If this is your opinion born from nothing but ignorance, congrats. But keep it off of someone's personal thread. This is sensitive stuff.
Grow up.
Do you have any idea the effect social media has on the minds of young impressionable people? It's normal to feel confused growing up, but the media pushes the idea that you MUST be trans if you feel confused as a child. Do you really think that encouraging this person to pay thousands of dollars to the doctors for an irreversible genital mutilation would really help this person's mental health? Many of these so called "trans" people's brains have not even fully developed... they aren't old enough to drink, not old enough to vote, some of them still aren't even old enough to consent to sex, yet they are somehow old enough to consent to genital mutilation??? If you've ever been around children, sometimes saying "no" is a good thing. If you say "yes" to everything you'll just do more harm in the long term. Some of these drugs that are pushed onto young people were originally meant to chemically castrate pedophiles. Also, the opposite sex hormones have so many side effects, in just 2 years of taking hormones you'll end up with osteoporosis. If you are lucky enough to not get osteoporosis, then you'll very likely get cancer sometime in the next decade of taking hormones. Not to mention that many trans people get infections every 3-4 months from their surgeries which can quite easily lead to their death. Society tries to brainwash people to live in delusion, and you're sitting on the side lines just encouraging them to live in that delusion, attacking anyone with facts or opinions that differ from yours. You're doing more harm than good... you're an enabler.

You say "life is a prison" but the only prison you live in is the one you've created in your mind.

Last edited:
fwompie

fwompie

pit rat
Aug 9, 2023
Do you have any idea the effect social media has on the minds of young impressionable people? It's normal to feel confused growing up, but the media pushes the idea that you MUST be trans if you feel confused as a child. Do you really think that encouraging this person to pay thousands of dollars to the doctors for an irreversible genital mutilation would really help this person's mental health? Many of these so called "trans" people's brains have not even fully developed... they aren't old enough to drink, not old enough to vote, some of them still aren't even old enough to consent to sex, yet they are somehow old enough to consent to genital mutilation??? If you've ever been around children, sometimes saying "no" is a good thing. If you say "yes" to everything you'll just do more harm in the long term. Some of these drugs that are pushed onto young people were originally meant to chemically castrate pedophiles. Also, the opposite sex hormones have so many side effects, in just 2 years of taking hormones you'll end up with osteoporosis. If you are lucky enough to not get osteoporosis, then you'll very likely get cancer sometime in the next decade of taking hormones. Not to mention that many trans people get infections every 3-4 months from their surgeries which can quite easily lead to their death. Society tries to brainwash people to live in delusion, and you're sitting on the side lines just encouraging them to live in that delusion, attacking anyone with facts or opinions that differ from yours. You're doing more harm than good... you're an enabler.

You say "life is a prison" but the only prison you live in is the one you've created in your mind.
I'm not going to read this. I said what had to be said. There's not debating our identity and we do not have to keep defending ourselves, especially not to randos on a suicide forum. You should have other priorities, not make it worse for others.
Don't do this on people's sensitive posts. It's rude and won't make anyone listen to you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Marine and Kadaver
theslasher

theslasher

psychonaut
Jun 12, 2023
I'm not going to read this. I said what had to be said. There's not debating our identity and we do not have to keep defending ourselves, especially not to randos on a suicide forum. You should have other priorities, not make it worse for others.
Don't do this on people's sensitive posts. It's rude and won't make anyone listen to you.
I tried to warn you, have fun butchering yourself

fwompie

fwompie

pit rat
Aug 9, 2023
I tried to warn you, have fun butchering yourself
Without "butchering" myself, I'm going to end up actually butchering myself by ctb. Conversion therapy is harmful and doesn't work, that's what you're trying to do. You're just ignorant and bothering other people by it. Doubt I can change your mind by myself, you seem to far into your conspiracies.

Also we are not children, I have suffered with gender dysphoria from a young age and that has not changed a single bit.

Edit: just wanted to mention as well that I want transition for me. What other people do and choose is none of my business. That's not even what this has been about.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
theslasher

theslasher

psychonaut
Jun 12, 2023
I'm going to end up actually butchering myself by ctb.
That's odd... if becoming trans is apparently sooo helpful for your mental health, then why are you going to ctb?? Shouldn't it prevent you from ctb?? Oh wait, it doesn't, that's crazy.

You're just ignorant
You mention how you won't even read my different opinions, yet you call ME ignorant.. that's ironic.

"The most thorough follow-up of sex-reassigned people—extending over 30 years and conducted in Sweden, where the culture is strongly supportive of the transgendered—documents their lifelong mental unrest. Ten to 15 years after surgical reassignment, the suicide rate of those who had undergone sex-reassignment surgery rose to 20 times that of comparable peers."
link: https://www.heritage.org/gender/commentary/sex-reassignment-doesnt-work-here-the-evidence

Going through these genital surgeries and taking hormones clearly does NOT help. If you support transgenderism, according to the stats, you put them at an even higher risk of suicide.

you seem to far into your conspiracies
These days, according to you, men are women, women are men, boys are girls, and girls are boys... WOW, and you talk about conspiracy? Next you're probably gonna tell me that 2+2=5

fwompie

fwompie

pit rat
Aug 9, 2023
That's odd... if becoming trans is apparently sooo helpful for your mental health, then why are you going to ctb?? Shouldn't it prevent you from ctb?? Oh wait, it doesn't, that's crazy.

You mention how you won't even read my different opinions, yet you call ME ignorant.. that's ironic.

"The most thorough follow-up of sex-reassigned people—extending over 30 years and conducted in Sweden, where the culture is strongly supportive of the transgendered—documents their lifelong mental unrest. Ten to 15 years after surgical reassignment, the suicide rate of those who had undergone sex-reassignment surgery rose to 20 times that of comparable peers."
link: https://www.heritage.org/gender/commentary/sex-reassignment-doesnt-work-here-the-evidence

Going through these genital surgeries and taking hormones clearly does NOT help. If you support transgenderism, according to the stats, you put them at an even higher risk of suicide.

These days, according to you, men are women, women are men, boys are girls, and girls are boys... WOW, and you talk about conspiracy? Next you're probably gonna tell me that 2+2=5
It seems you don't have very good reading comprehension. Not being in transition makes me want to ctb. Of course being trans sucks for your mental healthy, gender dysphoria is very impactful. Its like you're saying "why be depressed if it's not good for your mental health?". Treatment of gender dysphoria is transition.

I'm not ignorant if I don't want to read your opinions, it's not like they could be meaningful to me in any way.

That's a weird stat to claim, kinda silly. You can't claim those suicides are because of transition, it could be because of other reasons or because if simply being transgender. Whether I get to the end of transition or not, I know my body will never be what it was supposed to be and that will always make me suicidal probably.

That is also not my claim. If you're a man you're a man, regardless of what you were born as. You can try and twist those words all you want but that would just prove you have no real other argument and are just trolling. This comment of yours is just another piece of evidence to show you have no idea what you're talking about. You're responding in a very childish manner.

• Hugs

777cave

Aug 11, 2023

I hope you find the peace you deserve.

• Hugs
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018

Just a friendly reminder that this forum is trans-friendly and we acknowledge and support transitioning as life-saving and effective medical treatment to dysphoria. And because I'm tired of repeating the same scientific stats over and over again to debunk ignorant jerks like you, I'll just link to another post of mine where I've already pointed towards the scientific evidence in favor of trans people. I hope you'll take some time to learn from people who are more educated than you on that subject and rethink your positions.

Sources:

Medical research.
[1] Study, using the chosen name of trans people is linked to reduces mental health risks
[2] Study, socially transitioned transgender children who are supported in their identity have normal levels of depression compared to cis youth
[3] Study, medically transitioning transgender youth have lower levels of depression and suicidality
[4] Study, gender affirming surgeries are associated with improved mental health

Detransition rate.
[5] Study observing trans youth for 5 years, only 2% detransitioned
[6] Scientific paper from the UK with 3398 attendes, 0.47% expressed transition-related regret
[7] Study from the Netherlands, only 1.9% regret rate.
[8] Study from Sweden with 767 participants, only 2% expressed regrets
[9] Study from the US which found 8% detransitionedm of whom 62% did so for societal, financial or family pressure related reasons.

[...]

Plus the study you've linked, which has been used by transphobes for years to claim transition doesn't work, has been debunked repeatedly. It doesn't claim that gender-affirming surgeries don't work and it doesn't claim that trans people do worse after the surgery. It doesn't make any claims like that at all. In fact, the study clearly states in the paper that you've linked that medical transition is supported by other research, I've highlighted these parts for you.

That's what happens when a transphobe doesn't read his own sources. Pretty embarassing, huh? Maybe you should discard the heritage foundation as a source for accurate information on the effectivness of transitioning because it's clearly biased and it's cherry picking information to support a certain narrative. And on top of that it makes people like you who take the information at face value look like absolute fools because they clearly fail to interpret these scientific findings correctly, as I've just demonstrated.

And look. The harmful advice and rhetoric you've posted in this thread, invalidating the existence of trans people and their gender-affirming medical procedures is rule violating behavior and action has been taken. And given this is already the second time you've engaged in this kind of behavior, I strongly suggest you change your attitude.

And to @Kadaver, I'm sorry you had to deal with this. You're 100% valid and I relate a lot to your pain. Did you start your medical transition yet? I hope you'll be able to find proper treatment for your dysphoria, for example there are things that can be done to ease your chest dysphoria. My heart goes out for you and I hope you'll be able to feel comfortable in your body eventually. Being trans is incredibly difficult and extremely painful. Not everyone survives the struggle and you're very strong for making it this far.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Informative
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Marine, fwompie and 4 others
Kadaver

Kadaver

Aug 11, 2023
And look. The harmful advice and rhetoric you've posted in this thread, invalidating the existence of trans people and their gender-affirming medical procedures is rule violating behavior and action has been taken. And given this is already the second time you've engaged in this kind of behavior, I strongly suggest you change your attitude.
Jesus thank you so much. I'm new here and wasn't sure what to do other than tell him to leave me alone. I'm really really happy that this forum is trans-positive. It makes me feel so much more welcome

I also know that the Swedish study has been debunked multiple times but wasn't really sure how to say that. Thank you so much for replying to him :)
And to @Kadaver, I'm sorry you had to deal with this. You're 100% valid and I relate a lot to your pain. Did you start your medical transition yet? I hope you'll be able to find proper treatment for your dysphoria, for example there are things that can be done to ease your chest dysphoria. My heart goes out for you and I hope you'll be able to feel comfortable in your body eventually. Being trans is incredibly difficult and extremely painful. Not everyone survives the struggle and you're very strong for making it this far.
Thank you so much. I have started my medical transition. I'm on HRT and I bind as often as I can. I just feel like it's not enough— I want my chest gone. It never feels flat enough.

I also desperately want to be someone's boyfriend one day and I feel like I can't with my chest how it is and that causes me a great amount of distress
Ignore it. Don't feed the troll.
I know. I was just in a bad place when he said that and couldn't help myself
I can understand that it might be hard. I wish all the success in the world for you, and I also hope you find your way of achieving peace, whether by finding your true body or by CTB.
Thank you so much for your kind words. I hope that you are able to find peace as well :)

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, fwompie, NumbItAll and 1 other person