• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
I'm not sure if anyone else relates to this but I really can not stand being around people. I won't lie my personality sucks and I wouldn't be surprised if I had a personality disorder

(I've never been checked for anything as a matter of fact....lmao my teacher in elemtry school told my parents I probably had special needs and they didn't believe in special needs or any of that so they ignored her. Also just recently realized I probably had ocd as a kid...I used to tap walls and desks a certain number of times believing I would die if I didn't and would make sure to stay inside the square and not step on the line when walking in hallways. I also used to figit alot though even now I figit alot I did end up having special needs but it said I was gifted after I took an iq test that my school had. But I honestly ngl feel like I have a bunch of mental issues that have been unaddressed my whole life and feel like im going insane especially now.)

Anyway back to the topic i really can't stand being around other people. I'm not even just talking about mean people even my friends who are genuinely nice I can't stand being around them. Whenever someone starts talking to me I put on a face and one half of me goes into the conversation while the other part is hating every part of it and wanting it to stop and wanting to yell at the person to shut the fuck up. It's been happening alot lately.

I feel bad cause I feel some people are genuinely worried for me but whenever any human tries conversing with me I want them to shut up i really just want to be alone that's my biggest dream I want to live in Solitude I don't want to talk to anyone.

This goes especially for guys...I'm going to sound full of myself but whenever a guy comes in my direction I legit in my head curse him out and say he better not ask me out. That sounds really full of myself but like it's happened alot and I get uncomfortable around guys so it's really annoying. I want to rip out everyone's throats especially my own.

I'm coming to the point where i feel I am now insane and there is no going back. I feel like I have alot of unaddressed mental issues like honestly I never had a doctor check because my parents don't belive in that but I have like all the symptoms of adhd and ocd...Mt brain cant even think properly.

Like I'm not sure if anyone else can relate but there's another voice that repeats my thoughts before I can think them and I can't think and always tell it to shut up som3times it does but other times it doesn't. And recently my head has been hurting alot and I've been getting alot more nosebleeds. Like I've always been prone to nosebleeds but a few days ago it was so bad that after I stuffed my nose it began coming out of my mouth and when I took the tissues out of my nose the blood started pouring out like a faucet no joke it wouldn't stop I had to stay over the sink for like 10 minutes.

I feel like im brok3n beyond repair and feel like alot of my mental struggles and focusing struggles might have been solved if I got the proper treatment when I was a child. Maybe a small part of me resents my parents for that.

This is a really long vent but I'm beginning to hate the people around me too. I'm beginning to hate my parents, my sisters my friends everyone who cares for me im beginning to despise them.

Honestly th3 desire to die is so strong I feel broken beyond repair and when I think I'm getting better I know its simply because I'm not thinking and faking everything. Not a single person in my life knows the real me. I am going insane before it was just with communicating with other people but now I'm going insane even when I'm talking to myself in my head because of that other voice.

The voice only goes away when I mindlessly scroll through social media but after hours of doing that I start getting anxiety which is worst then the anxiety I get with myself in my head.

I'm not sure if my venting made any sense but it's probably because I don't even know how to explain my situation. Summing it up I hate being around people and I am going insane.

WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I get it.
Being around people is exhausting.
I also find it very difficult to try and act happy and normal, when all I want to do is die.
In fact I don't even try and put on a happy face anymore because I am too far gone now.
I avoid people as much as possible these days because human interactions just irritate me in general.

sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
I'm not sure if anyone else relates to this but I really can not stand being around people. I won't lie my personality sucks and I wouldn't be surprised if I had a personality disorder

(I've never been checked for anything as a matter of fact....lmao my teacher in elemtry school told my parents I probably had special needs and they didn't believe in special needs or any of that so they ignored her. Also just recently realized I probably had ocd as a kid...I used to tap walls and desks a certain number of times believing I would die if I didn't and would make sure to stay inside the square and not step on the line when walking in hallways. I also used to figit alot though even now I figit alot I did end up having special needs but it said I was gifted after I took an iq test that my school had. But I honestly ngl feel like I have a bunch of mental issues that have been unaddressed my whole life and feel like im going insane especially now.)

Anyway back to the topic i really can't stand being around other people. I'm not even just talking about mean people even my friends who are genuinely nice I can't stand being around them. Whenever someone starts talking to me I put on a face and one half of me goes into the conversation while the other part is hating every part of it and wanting it to stop and wanting to yell at the person to shut the fuck up. It's been happening alot lately.

I feel bad cause I feel some people are genuinely worried for me but whenever any human tries conversing with me I want them to shut up i really just want to be alone that's my biggest dream I want to live in Solitude I don't want to talk to anyone.

This goes especially for guys...I'm going to sound full of myself but whenever a guy comes in my direction I legit in my head curse him out and say he better not ask me out. That sounds really full of myself but like it's happened alot and I get uncomfortable around guys so it's really annoying. I want to rip out everyone's throats especially my own.

I'm coming to the point where i feel I am now insane and there is no going back. I feel like I have alot of unaddressed mental issues like honestly I never had a doctor check because my parents don't belive in that but I have like all the symptoms of adhd and ocd...Mt brain cant even think properly.

Like I'm not sure if anyone else can relate but there's another voice that repeats my thoughts before I can think them and I can't think and always tell it to shut up som3times it does but other times it doesn't. And recently my head has been hurting alot and I've been getting alot more nosebleeds. Like I've always been prone to nosebleeds but a few days ago it was so bad that after I stuffed my nose it began coming out of my mouth and when I took the tissues out of my nose the blood started pouring out like a faucet no joke it wouldn't stop I had to stay over the sink for like 10 minutes.

I feel like im brok3n beyond repair and feel like alot of my mental struggles and focusing struggles might have been solved if I got the proper treatment when I was a child. Maybe a small part of me resents my parents for that.

This is a really long vent but I'm beginning to hate the people around me too. I'm beginning to hate my parents, my sisters my friends everyone who cares for me im beginning to despise them.

Honestly th3 desire to die is so strong I feel broken beyond repair and when I think I'm getting better I know its simply because I'm not thinking and faking everything. Not a single person in my life knows the real me. I am going insane before it was just with communicating with other people but now I'm going insane even when I'm talking to myself in my head because of that other voice.

The voice only goes away when I mindlessly scroll through social media but after hours of doing that I start getting anxiety which is worst then the anxiety I get with myself in my head.

I'm not sure if my venting made any sense but it's probably because I don't even know how to explain my situation. Summing it up I hate being around people and I am going insane.
Same, I hate being around people as well. I wish I could just be in solitude. I wish I didn't have to participate in society or have to interact with people. I wish I could just be alone far away from everyone else. My biggest wish is to live alone on a mountaintop, far away from people and society.

L

limerance1

This is where I long to be; La Isla Bonita
May 11, 2023
What is it about people that makes you hate being around us so much? For me I really dislike having to pretend that I care that somebody in the workplace is I'll or is getting married, and I hate pretending I care about birthdays and similar things. Often times I don't know what to say. My inner voice is like "I don't give a shit", but on the outside I have to act a certain way to fit the mold of "normal", and I have no inner compass for that so I look at the behaviors of others to mimic. This is what I hate.

What is it for you? You mentioned guys especially. I wonder what is it about men in particular that makes you want to rip our throats out.

Reactions: sserafim and MiMif
MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
What is it about people that makes you hate being around us so much? For me I really dislike having to pretend that I care that somebody in the workplace is I'll or is getting married, and I hate pretending I care about birthdays and similar things. Often times I don't know what to say. My inner voice is like "I don't give a shit", but on the outside I have to act a certain way to fit the mold of "normal", and I have no inner compass for that so I look at the behaviors of others to mimic. This is what I hate.

What is it for you? You mentioned guys especially. I wonder what is it about men in particular that makes you want to rip our throats out.
I'm honestly not sure how to explain it but I guess it's kinda similar to you as I don't like pretending like I care...I don't even get it fully to be honest.

With guys ofcourse it's not all guys as I even have guy friends but I don't like being asked out at all and like because it happens alot whenever a guy comes towards me I start panicking he's gonna ask me out or catchall or something and guys kind of scare me due to the strength difference and all that. Plus I'm chronically online I won't lie and I see a bunch of videos where girls say they aren't afraid to go out because they have a dog and the guys in the comment section will always start threatening her saying a dog won't do shit.

I know all guys aren't like that but still I find guys I don't know scary. Probably doesn't help that my dad always had anger issues and beat me alot sometimes for no reason. Guys just scare me to be honest.

I also don't like awkward social interactions as I don't like being forced to do anything.

L

limerance1

This is where I long to be; La Isla Bonita
May 11, 2023
I'm honestly not sure how to explain it but I guess it's kinda similar to you as I don't like pretending like I care...I don't even get it fully to be honest.

With guys ofcourse it's not all guys as I even have guy friends but I don't like being asked out at all and like because it happens alot whenever a guy comes towards me I start panicking he's gonna ask me out or catchall or something and guys kind of scare me due to the strength difference and all that. Plus I'm chronically online I won't lie and I see a bunch of videos where girls say they aren't afraid to go out because they have a dog and the guys in the comment section will always start threatening her saying a dog won't do shit.

I know all guys aren't like that but still I find guys I don't know scary. Probably doesn't help that my dad always had anger issues and beat me alot sometimes for no reason. Guys just scare me to be honest.

I also don't like awkward social interactions as I don't like being forced to do anything.
It's true that guys can be violent and dangerous. Especially if you're a woman, and doubly so if you're good looking. So I don't think what you're feeling is invalid or wrong.

I hope you will find some peace of mind in your life, and potentially meet someone whom you can trust.

W

wasted__life__23

-
Sep 9, 2023
Respect yourself, love yourself, forgive yourself. People in your life are accidents - you have no responsibility to let them in. Humans are by and large exhausting, annoying energy vampires.
Put me in a monastery library in the middle of the Pannonian Plain, alone with books and music - I'd be happy.

Reactions: sserafim
snowcloud9

snowcloud9

I’m Cold
Sep 9, 2023
Sorry to hear your parents ignored your teachers' concerns, a lot of parents aren't equipped to handle their children's needs. It's really hard to be suicidal because people really will abandon you when you need help the most if you show your tendencies too much.

lwlaiet8887

lwlaiet8887

Embodiment of failure/Doom poster/Compassionate
Sep 14, 2023
I also deeply hate people with a passion for numerous reasons and much prefer my own company, it's normal despite what they may tell you.