• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

landslide12

landslide12

May 22, 2019
Every time I try to partial hang myself, I feel like my head is about to explode. How did you guys find the "sweet spot"?

Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
It does seem that the sense of your head filling up is because you have only blocked your jugular veins, which should drain the head, and not the carotid arteries. I have done that during my practises. My face also goes dark red.
I think that I can now locate my carotids. Apparently they require more pressure to block. Although it is not painful to squeeze them I find it uncomfortable and unpleasant.
I have not yet blacked out, but I find my sense of hearing alters, surrounding noise gets quieter, then comes back as I release the squeeze.
I am really not looking forward to what I know I must do.

landslide12

landslide12

May 22, 2019
It does seem that the sense of your head filling up is because you have only blocked your jugular veins, which should drain the head, and not the carotid arteries. I have done that during my practises. My face also goes dark red.
I think that I can now locate my carotids. Apparently they require more pressure to block. Although it is not painful to squeeze them I find it uncomfortable and unpleasant.
I have not yet blacked out, but I find my sense of hearing alters, surrounding noise gets quieter, then comes back as I release the squeeze.
I am really not looking forward to what I know I must do.
So are you saying I should put more pressure in my neck?