-Toplox-

-Toplox-

Nov 25, 2018
I'm a piece of shit. I have a 7yr old son but i want to kill myself before i disappoint him.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Dead Ghost, DreamSurfer, Someone123 and 1 other person
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
I would like to speak to you for a minute. IF you ctb, who will look after your son? Mom, Grandparents, Uncles, Aunts? I know what your pain is believe you me. Make sure long BEFORE you ctb to be absolutely sure junior will be provided for. I wish I was able to take some of your pain away. Love and a strong hug to you.

Reactions: Dead Ghost
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
Better be dissapointed by a loving mom than end up in foster care with a pedophile milking him for cash

Reactions: eternal_life and makethepainstop
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be really hard being in that situation. Life is just too cruel. I wish you relief from your suffering.

Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
What do you think you need? maybe we can help you go a little bit of the way so that you can continue to enjoy your child longer and realize that you will not disappoint him as young as he is.

//

Que creus que necessites? potser podem ajudar-te a fer un trós del camí per tal que puguis seguir gaudint del teu fill més temps i te n'adonis que no el decebràs pas tan petit com és.