• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

AMATERASU :-)

Dec 21, 2023
I can't imagine the existential horror of end as vegetal due to unsuccessful ctb
and that completely dissuades me from seriously trying. but my life is not going to get better, I have been posponing ctb for 7 months since I registered on this forum and everything has simply gotten worse and my willingness to ctb actually decreases the more fucked I find myself.
Damn, I just want to get cyanide so I can partial hang myself with the peace of knowing I'm going to die anyway...

Reactions: goodjunkies and vadim
KillMeh

KillMeh

Sep 13, 2023
Hope you find a method you're comfortable with if you're set on dying

Reactions: locked*n*loaded
H

Hotsackage

Elementalist
Mar 11, 2019
I hope euthanasia becomes available to u

Reactions: divinemistress36

Dec 21, 2023
I also wondered what would happen if I wrote a testament requiring euthanasia in case of survival, but it is not legal in my country. I guess my parents would have to take care of it, and obtain authorization from doctors in another country where it can be done?

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
That's why it's important to research a method properly and pick one with a very low chance of failure.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and locked*n*loaded

Dec 21, 2023
i've just learned that euthanasia is legalized in my country lol.
So all I have to do is leave a testament, a suicide note would be enough, right? or do I need something else?

H

Hotsackage

Elementalist
Mar 11, 2019
I mean if you choose that route and qualify, definetly leave some sort of closure. But that's up to you