• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

MewtwoIsAlive

MewtwoIsAlive

Suffering
Jul 11, 2020
I remember telling myself at 17 that it is lost and I need to kms. I just kept living. I remember then people and famous ppl like lil peep saying it takes time and time heals everything even if takes few years. After more then 10 years (depressed since around 14) it only became worse. I remeber my friend around 5 years ago telling me "it only becomes worse" and I knew she was right. I had to end this back then. Now I hardly keep up and the time is coming closer. I want to scar my chest hard cause its hard for me to express myself and I dont feel anything.
Ive also became much more agressive and mean, everyone blocks me and think im weird, im becoming a threat to the society and im useless honestly.
Since ive passed so much I wanna at least do most I can before I go. So yeah ill take mytime, so when ill die ill have no regrets and in peace.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Cepi and SVEN