Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Posts like this directed at me is why I can never have a goodbye thread here. Scroll down to post number 28.
Someone named overbeforestart (never heard of him) said to me:

I said it here and got "warned" whatever the fuck that means but I'll say it again. you are an evil bitter witch fouling up the place.

Why isn't something like this removed? I understand he was warned but this isn't something that should be allowed to stay up

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/heres-what-its-like-to-die-from-sn.138522/

This person says he did this to me before (I don't remember it) but as long as there are people like me who want to ctb,
and posts like this are left up, and people who bully are allowed to stay, it's not a safe space. He doesn't care about being warned. I don't know this person and have never heard of him and never seen his posts before. It's surprising to me his post wasn't removed, along with him. He knows he can get away with it. I guess he wants to make me want to ctb even more?

How would anyone else feel if someone posted to them like this? And if the post was allowed to stay there?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: stillvoices, betternever2havbeen, WAITING TO DIE and 2 others
D

Deleted member 65988

I don't want a goodbye thread either for different reasons but I fully understand where you are coming from MG.

Reactions: Meditation guide
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
No goodbye thread for me either, and the post you mentioned by the nasty person should have been removed .

Reactions: stillvoices, Meditation guide and Amyend88
I Can't Say

I Can't Say

Oct 21, 2023
I think most people were taken aback by the vitriol of that post, and several of them leapt to your defense. I know it's hard, but try not to let it bother you too much.

Also, don't think nobody will notice if you just quietly cross yourself out when the time comes.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and Meditation guide