M

missliketheletter

he/they
Nov 1, 2023
i can't fucking go through with it i fucking hate this i just want to fucking die i can't take this shit anymore everyone fucking hates me but they want me to live but i can't keep suffering i got high because it should help with being able to get over si but it's too fucking scary i don't want it to hurt everything hurts so bad already i want to go out in a good way but i can't i'm trying to hang mysekf and i can't go through with it i don't want to fucking be here anymore and if i mess up they're gonna take me to the hospital again because they took me but discharged me yesterday i'm sorry this doesn't make any sense i just can't think and everything is so fucking bad i can't be alive anymore and i can't tel anyone else
i'm sorry if this is annoying i'm just really scared and i want to be put down like a fucking dog because at least then maybe people would sympathize and it wouldn't have to feel so bad and i don't know anyone else i could say any of this to

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: ThisIsLife, Vesiira and DyingToDie123
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's so cruel and horrible to me how people cannot just have the option to easily die in peace when they wish to, I understand that it's so dreadful feeling trapped here. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you are searching for.

hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
I understand, i have tons of fear regarding it too. Its a prison

Professor K

Professor K

your eyes vacant and stained
Feb 9, 2023
Life is suffering.
Everyday feels like so much pain.

My days are incessantly filled with confusion and melancholy and the little 'insignificant' things, at times, bring me some degrees of solace: feeling the fresh wind on my skin, playing piano, seeing people laughing and having a good time, staring at trees slowly getting pushed by the wind, listening to the melody it makes... lost in a dream

And then life takes my back to the ugly reality... I'm all alone and all messed up.

Reactions: ThisIsLife
DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
Been in your shoes recently, I'm so sorry.

Reactions: Professor K and iwkmlol
Vesiira

Vesiira

Dreaming Of Being Buried
Nov 7, 2023
i can't fucking go through with it i fucking hate this i just want to fucking die i can't take this shit anymore everyone fucking hates me but they want me to live but i can't keep suffering i got high because it should help with being able to get over si but it's too fucking scary i don't want it to hurt everything hurts so bad already i want to go out in a good way but i can't i'm trying to hang mysekf and i can't go through with it i don't want to fucking be here anymore and if i mess up they're gonna take me to the hospital again because they took me but discharged me yesterday i'm sorry this doesn't make any sense i just can't think and everything is so fucking bad i can't be alive anymore and i can't tel anyone else
i'm sorry if this is annoying i'm just really scared and i want to be put down like a fucking dog because at least then maybe people would sympathize and it wouldn't have to feel so bad and i don't know anyone else i could say any of this to
i am so so sorry you're feeling this way. i'm feeling the same. i don't get why we "have" to stay when all we do is hurt everyday. that's all we have ever really known is sadness and hurt. we just want peace. it feels so selfish that they guilt trip us into staying, for them. there's so much fear in failing and having to keep existing and possibly hurt more emotionally and maybe even physically. i wish you didn't feel this way, no one should. sending love and peace in whatever you do. <3