callMeNico

callMeNico

Is that a supra!?
Jan 16, 2024
I was feeling love to a couple of girls in my life but at some point I start to hate her and obviously no relationship is possible. Now after all of this "loves" i am as cold as a stone to anyone and I don't like it. I remember feeling as she was my whole universe, enjoying every little detail but now I can't. I was thinking about this love problems and came to this theory: there are people why love and there are people who are being loved. I wanna be loved and love back, I don't want to use others.
Apologies for mistakes, English is not my first language

O

onemorenight

04/08/2024
Jan 4, 2024
I think only a small percentage of people have the capacity to genuinely love. An even smaller percentage have that ability naturally, without any guidance.
Unfortunately, knowing how to love deeply is not a requirement to have kids and most people float through life without ever feeling that kind of deep love, not even from their parents.. who are the ones that are supposed to give that love to them and teach them.

So they continue on through life not knowing how to love another person deeply, too. But most tragic, is that they never really got to experience being loved like that in the first place.

Last edited:
Reactions: divinemistress36
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
The chances of having a relationship in this day and age that doesn't cause you constant grief and stress is very low. The older I get, the more I realize that relationships are just not worth it. FWBs with no commitment is the way to go. Enjoy whatever freedom you have while you're still alive.

ManByTheRiver

ManByTheRiver

Bliss
Oct 19, 2023
I felt genuine love for this one girls a few years ago. The most intense and in some ways selfless love. I had had crushes and feelings that I thought were love before that, but she just clicked some switch in me that absolutely changed my view on what love is. Even after it ended I was and still am happy that she was in my life, and that I got to experience what I did with her.
I don't think you're too far gone, you just have to find the right person, which sucks since you never know when or if you'll even find that.

Reactions: onemorenight