• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

tommyy

Jul 11, 2024
It is effective to use short revolver 38 model 36 using 38 special ammunition(full metal jacket)

Ill shot above my ear

rj3542

rj3542

Jun 27, 2024
Hi @tommyy, please don't use that angle. It has a high rate of failure and you could end up surviving in really bad shape, disfigured and disabled for life. Have you read the megathread? Be sure to take your time and be clear minded about what you're doing so you don't regret anything. 💚

Reactions: rosepanda and Praestat_Mori
T

tommyy

Jul 11, 2024
Hi @tommyy, please don't use that angle. It has a high rate of failure and you could end up surviving in really bad shape, disfigured and disabled for life. Have you read the megathread? Be sure to take your time and be clear minded about what you're doing so you don't regret anything. 💚
Thanks for rply, here they said that this angle is effective

rj3542

rj3542

Jun 27, 2024
@tommyy yes, it's possible but it also says he doesn't recommend that angle because it's tricky and most people flinch. Just don't want you to end up surviving in bad shape. #1 is more recommended method. But of course ultimately it's your decision.

Also, hollow point rounds are usually recommended over fmj.

Reactions: rosepanda
T

tommyy

Jul 11, 2024
@tommyy yes, it's possible but it also says he doesn't recommend that angle because it's tricky and most people flinch. Just don't want you to end up surviving in bad shape. #1 is more recommended method. But of course ultimately it's your decision.

Also, hollow point rounds are usually recommended over fmj.
It's my only option I'll try to do it right with that angle I hope it works.
Any other advice I hope it will be an effective shot
It is a short barrel, it is easier for me to shoot above the ear than in the mouth.
I'm in a lot of pain, I need to do it soon
Btw im 29 years old

Last edited:
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
There's also a gun&firearm Megathread:

T

tommyy

Jul 11, 2024
There's also a gun&firearm Megathread:

Ty
Any advice?

rj3542

rj3542

Jun 27, 2024
@tommyy I'm sorry you're in so much pain. Is it physical pain? Mental emotional pain?

Have you tried going to the shooting range to get used to the kickback? Another option is to practice without a round in front of a mirror and then use a mirror to be sure to get the right angle.

Best wishes, friend. I hope you find peace.

T

tommyy

Jul 11, 2024
@tommyy I'm sorry you're in so much pain. Is it physical pain? Mental emotional pain?

Have you tried going to the shooting range to get used to the kickback? Another option is to practice without a round in front of a mirror and then use a mirror to be sure to get the right angle.

Best wishes, friend. I hope you find peace.
It is a physical pain and an emotional pain. I cannot continue any longer. Thank you for the advice and for having answered me. I hope to find the peace that I need so much.

• Hugs
Reactions: rosepanda and rj3542
T

tommyy

Jul 11, 2024
Last advice What will be more effective, a flat point or full metal jacket? I cant find hollow point

Edpal247

Edpal247

Experienced
Jul 9, 2024
Last advice What will be more effective, a flat point or full metal jacket? I cant find hollow point
A reular bullet will do fine - unless you have steel plate in your head and aim there.